Chapter 35

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm sorry" Mingyu tried to avoid Jeonghan's eyes as he gave him a well-needed apology

"I'm sorry" Mingyu tried to avoid Jeonghan's eyes as he gave him a well-needed apology. "You could've given me a chance to explain back then" Jeonghan sat down next to Mingyu as he turned to face him.

"Her name was Tzuyu. I had left to work for the company's branch in Taiwan after a few years. I'll admit it, the fact that I saw so much of you in her was what made me notice Tzuyu, but I fell in love with her for all the right reasons" Mingyu confessed as his demeanour changed.

"She helped me a lot and loved me with everything in her, but nothing good ever lasts when it comes to me" Jeonghan placed his hand on Mingyu's shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. He was happy that Mingyu was opening up to him, but he knew there was still a long way to go for them.

"Jinwoo was supposed to change everything for us, we had gotten married, and we moved into our house here in Korea, but I guess that's not how life wanted to go. She died giving birth to him, and before you say it, I don't hold it against him" Mingyu said almost as if he read Jeonghan's mind.

"I couldn't do it alone. I still can't. He deserves so much better than I can give him" Mingyu looked towards the kitchen to hear faint laughter from inside. "You don't know unless you try. You have so much love in your heart. I know so. I've felt it" Jeonghan said with a slight bitterness at the fact.

"You are enough of a mother and father for Jinwoo if you just let him in" Jeonghan placed his head on Mingyu's shoulder in an attempt to assure him. "And I'll try my best to help you along the way" Jeonghan promised, bringing a smile to Mingyu's face.