Chapter 12

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Yeah, just drop me off here" Jeonghan said as they approached a small apartment

"Yeah, just drop me off here" Jeonghan said as they approached a small apartment. "Are you sure you don't want me to help you inside? You still look a little too weak" Mingyu looked outside before getting ready to get out.

"No, it's fine. I'll be fine" Jeonghan tried to stop him, but he was already on the other side of the car and opening the door on his side. "Why are you doing this? Mingyu stop, I get it. You feel bad for me getting hit but seriously, stop!" Jeonghan said, starting to get a bit annoyed.

"Please just let me" Mingyu asked sincerely, and no matter how much he wanted to deny it, he let the boy hold him up as they walked into the run-down apartment complex. "It's not much, but it's home" Jeonghan sighed as he got in the elevator with Mingyu.

"I'm telling you, you can go" Jeonghan was ignored by Mingyu, who still insisted on helping him up until he got to his apartment door. "See I'm here. You can go now" Mingyu looked at him one last time before backing up, getting ready to leave.

"Jeonghan" Mingyu called out barely loud enough for Jeonghan to hear. He got a hum in response as Jeonghan took his hand off the door handle and turned to look at Mingyu with a smile on his face.

"I won't let him hurt you again. I promise" Mingyu said, trying his best not to show Jeonghan his expression as he walked into the elevator again, leaving Jeonghan alone in the hallway.