Chapter 36

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Yeah, I would've never expected to be on a date with you" Joshua teased as he licked his ice cream cone while staring at Mingyu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yeah, I would've never expected to be on a date with you" Joshua teased as he licked his ice cream cone while staring at Mingyu. "Which friend was it?" Mingyu asked, suddenly catching Joshua off guard.

"I don't know-" Joshua began, but he knew Mingyu wasn't buying it. "It was Seokmin, but before you track him down and murder him, it wasn't his fault. He only did it because he really needed the money. If anything, then it was all me. Although I didn't even know you two liked each other" Joshua admitted, waiting to see Mingyu's reaction.

"I'm not blaming you" Mingyu sighed as he watched Jeonghan and Jinwoo in the distance picking out ice cream flavours. "I should've reacted differently" Mingyu occasionally glanced at how Jinwoo wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's neck as he held him in his arms.

"If it matters, Jeonghan didn't even properly date for years after you left, and when he did it was never the same for him" Joshua said, making Mingyu unconsciously smile.

"You didn't try dating him?" Joshua laughed as he shook his head. "I should've, but I don't think my boyfriend would like that idea now" Mingyu's eyes widened at the word 'boyfriend'.

"I went to a cat cafe once when Jeonghan was going through his crazy cat lady phase" Joshua started, already blushing. "He was working there. Let's say I found him to be the cutest cat out of all the cats. He came up to me and introduced himself as Wen Junhui from Shenzhen in China and I swear his broken Korean was just doing it for me" Mingyu laughed as Joshua continued dreamily.

"If he only existed in high school, I probably wouldn't have hated you as much as I did" Joshua giggled as his phone lit up with a call from the said boy. "I better take this" he got up to leave the table, but Mingyu stopped him.

"I'm sorry for how I acted, and thank you for being there for Jeonghan" Joshua nodded before patting Mingyu's cheeks softly. "Don't fuck things up again. I'm rooting for you, Kim" Joshua said endearingly with the utmost certainty, giving Mingyu hope that maybe he won't have to give up on his happiness after all.

Every Second|ghजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें