Chapter 5

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu, move" Jeonghan avoided Mingyu's gaze as he tried to walk forward

"Mingyu, move" Jeonghan avoided Mingyu's gaze as he tried to walk forward. "I don't want to", Jeonghan sighed before turning around, not wanting to deal with him any longer. Mingyu grabbed Jeonghan's shoulder to push him up against the wall.

"You think you can leave without my permission?" Jeonghan tried to slip out of Mingyu's hands, knowing it was pointless. "What do you want?" He asked as he looked around, waiting for someone to show up.

"Looking for the new boy? Do you have a crush on him or something?" Mingyu's voice was deep, making Jeonghan slightly worried. "N-No" Jeonghan looked at him only to look away when he realised how close they were.

"Your hair looks nice like this. I didn't expect it to" Jeonghan's face turned into a frown as he faced Mingyu once more. "Why do you do this to me? What do you even get out of it?" Jeonghan asked truly desperately.

Mingyu moved closer to Jeonghan's ear and twisted his arm around his waist. "Cause you're easy", he said in a low voice and Jeonghan pushed him off. "Get a life" he told Mingyu, not knowing where the confidence came from before storming away.

Mingyu looked at Jeonghan as he walked away, wondering why it was so easy for him to tell Mingyu off. "Just you wait, Yoon Jeonghan. I'm not going to let you leave that easily."