ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

~12 years later

A/N - Don't we all love my time skips

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Appa, stop crying!" Jinwoo teased as Mingyu tried to hide his face behind Jeonghan

"Appa, stop crying!" Jinwoo teased as Mingyu tried to hide his face behind Jeonghan. "It's college, you big baby! He'll come home during the weekends" Jeonghan tried to calm down the grown man sniffling into his shoulder.

"I'll miss you" Jinwoo hugged Jeonghan before going to hug Mingyu. "Appa, I'll be home in 7 days" the number triggered Mingyu as he sobbed harder, tackling Jinwoo into a bear hug.

"That's so long. How about you stay home, and I can easily appoint a driver to take you back and forth from college every day?" Mingyu suggested knowing he sounded foolish. "Appa, I'll call you every day" Jinwoo promised before getting into his car.

"Stop crying, Mingyu" Jeonghan laughed as he held himself together much better than Mingyu even though he already felt a little empty. He'd raised Jinwoo since he was 6. He was just as much Jinwoo's father as Mingyu was.

"You're going to get grey hairs if you keep crying so much" Mingyu raised his eyebrow, not believing Jeonghan completely but still trying to stop crying. "You already have a lot of grey hairs" Mingyu mumbled to Jeonghan before speed walking back into the house.

"KIM MINGYU-" Jeonghan started as he followed Mingyu inside. "Are you calling me old?" Mingyu tried to avoid Jeonghan's eyes but ended up laughing and kissing Jeonghan.

"We just sent our son off to college. So I think we're both pretty old" Jeonghan huffed but still let Mingyu give him another kiss. Jeonghan smiled unconsciously, thinking back on the wish he made years ago.

"What are you smiling at?" Mingyu pulled Jeonghan closer so that their noses were touching. "Remember when we saw a shooting star, and you asked me what I wished for, but I never told you?" Mingyu nodded for Jeonghan to continue.

"I wished for this, to have you holding me like this even when we're old and grey" Jeonghan's smile shifted to Mingyu as he looked at the love of his life fondly.

"Old and grey indeed" Jeonghan hit Mingyu's chest softly before placing his head on his shoulder. "Old and grey and always yours" Mingyu added as he smiled contently.