Chapter 4

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu, look he's actually here", Wonwoo nudged him as he watched Jeonghan try to take down whatever the teacher was saying

"Mingyu, look he's actually here", Wonwoo nudged him as he watched Jeonghan try to take down whatever the teacher was saying. "He would be a pretty good looking guy, but he asked for this life" Mingyu attempted to avoid the conversation as he continued texting on his phone.

"Who are you texting? Who's more important than me?" Wonwoo tried to grab the phone from Mingyu's hand, only for Mingyu to snap at him. "Do you want me to get caught? It's just that girl I met when we went to the bar last week, remember" Wonwoo proudly looked at him as he sat back on his chair with a satisfied grin.

"Kim Mingyu, you're turning out to be a bigger player than me" Wonwoo clicked his tongue and tried to look over Mingyu's shoulder into the phone to see what they were texting about.

"New kids", Vernon said aloud as two boys walked into the classroom. Mingyu raised his head from the phone to see what the whole fuss was about and caught both of the boys introducing themselves.

Mingyu couldn't have cared less about them, but his attention was immediately caught by the boy who was too busy looking at Jeonghan with each word that left his mouth.

"Wonwoo", Mingyu said as he turned to him. Wonwoo was too busy arguing with Seungcheol to listen to Mingyu but still hummed in response. "I don't like the new boy" Mingyu said subtly, pointing at Joshua. "Well, then I guess we'll have to do something about it", Wonwoo casually said as he continued arguing.