Chapter 33

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu?" Joshua asked as Mingyu pushed past him and made his way to Jeonghan

"Mingyu?" Joshua asked as Mingyu pushed past him and made his way to Jeonghan. "I came here to apologise" Mingyu started coldly. Joshua took Jinwoo into the kitchen in the name of candy to give the pair any privacy in the small apartment.

"Is my kid going to be safe with him?" Mingyu asked, clearly not liking the idea of Jinwoo being with Joshua. "He's great with kids" Jeonghan smiled fondly before turning his attention towards Mingyu.

"It's always been him, hasn't it?" Mingyu asked with a scoff confusing Jeonghan. "Excuse me?" Mingyu shook his head as he looked at the pictures of Joshua and Jeonghan on the walls. Of course, there were Soonyoung and Wonwoo in many, but the ones with just them made Mingyu's blood boil.

"I saw you, I came back for you and I saw" It was Jeonghan's turn to get angry now. "What did you see, huh?" Mingyu hated reliving the memory, but he needed to get closure on why.

"My father had always stopped me from coming back to you. Until one day he just let me return because apparently, you had already moved on from me" Mingyu started talking.

"I didn't trust him, not one bit until I came back and you were kissing him. I want to know why you moved on so fast? Was I nothing to you?" Jeonghan was glaring at Mingyu at this point. Mingyu needed to know what happened that day before accusing Jeonghan of forgetting him, which is something he'd never be capable of doing.