Chapter 16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm sorry about the hair

"I'm sorry about the hair. You still look great if that makes it any less assholey" Jeonghan choked on his ice cream, hearing how Mingyu framed the sentence.

"No, it doesn't but I appreciate the effort" he shook his head as he watched Mingyu poke at his ice cream, refusing to take a bite. "Let me guess? It's got too many carbs and Wonwoo will kill you for breaking your diet?" Mingyu's eyes widened as he dismissed Jeonghan.

"Wonwoo doesn't control me, you know? I just don't like banana ice cream" Mingyu pouted like a child as he continued to play with his spoon. "Then why did you get it?" Jeonghan stuffed a spoonful of cotton candy ice cream into his mouth, watching Mingyu stare at him intently.

"My favourite ice cream is already over" Mingyu mumbled as he licked the banana ice cream cautiously. Jeonghan turned around to look at the tubs of ice cream realising only one was empty.

"Cotton candy? But I have mine right-" Jeonghan stopped mid-sentence as he looked at Mingyu in surprise. "No way the big bad Kim Mingyu gave me the last bit of the ice cream and sacrificed his taste buds" Mingyu tried to ignore Jeonghan as he kept acting like he was enjoying the banana ice cream.

"I never knew why I was such a dick to you. I cut your hair that day cause I was scared he'd do something to you if I didn't just listen but I'm not scared of him, don't get any ideas" Mingyu ranted but stopped when he saw Jeonghan looking at him fondly.

"What?" Mingyu sneaked a spoon of Jeonghan's ice cream, making him chuckle. "Nothing, I just like this Mingyu more than the other one" Jeonghan smiled warmly at the boy before him.