Chapter 44

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Oh god, this is so awkward" Soonyoung bit into his cookie as he watched Mingyu and Wonwoo sit awkwardly beside each other

"Oh god, this is so awkward" Soonyoung bit into his cookie as he watched Mingyu and Wonwoo sit awkwardly beside each other. "Was this a bad idea?" Jeonghan turned to look at Soonyoung only to see him vigorously nodding.

"You good?" Wonwoo asked blankly while looking straight ahead. "Good. I have a kid" Mingyu responded with the same level of awkwardness. "I heard, good" Jeonghan and Soonyoung exchanged looks before sipping their respective coffees.

"You didn't call me for the wedding" Mingyu mumbled as he looked at Soonyoung. "I didn't know how to call you. You didn't call me for your wedding! Or when you had a kid" Wonwoo snapped back.

"I wanted to call you! You know you're Jinwoo's godfather!?" Mingyu spoke back in the same way, making Wonwoo go silent. "I'm his godfather..?" Wonwoo's glare softened as he looked at Mingyu expectantly.

"Who else would be his godfather? I knew I'd meet you again one day" before either of them knew it, they were in each other's arms, bawling their eyes out.

"Cheol and Vernon looked for you so much, but I looked harder! I wanted you to be the best man at my wedding" Wonwoo sniffled loudly, making strangers in the cafe look over at their table in concern.

"I wanted you to be my best man too!" Jeonghan and Soonyoung's expressions had turned to ones of surprise as they tried to stifle down their laughter. "We love complete dorks" Soonyoung mumbled just between them, getting an agreeing look from Jeonghan as they continued to watch the two grown men embarrass them.