Chapter 32

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It was too early in the morning for Jeonghan's door to be repeatedly hit by someone he didn't want to talk to

It was too early in the morning for Jeonghan's door to be repeatedly hit by someone he didn't want to talk to. "Joshua, I love you but do fuck off" Jeonghan mumbled in annoyance as he pushed the door open for his friend.

Joshua ignored Jeonghan's bed head as he walked in with two coffee cups. "It's a Sunday. What can you possibly want on a Sunday?" Jeonghan grabbed the coffee cup Joshua had extended to him before dropping himself on the couch.

"I want to spend time with my beloved" Joshua moved closer to Jeonghan before grabbing hold of his face. "It's 10 am and you're still in your shorts, shirtless and mind I say cranky?" Joshua teased, waiting for Jeonghan to retaliate but just felt the boy cuddle up to him in response.

Joshua was about to say something when the doorbell rang, disturbing Jeonghan's peace again. "I'll get it" Jeonghan watched as Joshua went to open the door and stop in his tracks.

"Teacher Yoon!" He heard a little voice making him jump up from the couch. His eyes locked with the child before trailing to the man behind him, who was looking back and forth between a shirtless Jeonghan and an uncomfortable Joshua.