Chapter 8

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Guys, wait for Wonwoo" Vernon said as he pushed Jeonghan onto the street of the little area behind their school where they loved to torment Jeonghan constantly

"Why do you make him hate you so much?" Seungcheol kneeled and grabbed Jeonghan's now short hair. "Get up" Mingyu said, keeping his distance.

Seungcheol got up along with Jeonghan, hearing the venom in Mingyu's voice. "Where is that bitch!?" Wonwoo slammed the door open as his eyes fell on Jeonghan.

He stormed over to him before tackling him onto the ground. Vernon and Seungcheol looked at Mingyu in shock. Wonwoo has never physically hurt Jeonghan. None of them had.

"I hate all of you. I hate every single one of you" Wonwoo screamed in anger as he repeatedly hit Jeonghan. Finally, the cuts beginning to form on Jeonghan's face, along with his bloodshot cries, was enough for the others to pull Wonwoo off the boy.

"You wanna go to jail, Jeon Wonwoo!?" Seungcheol asked before pushing him towards the school. "Don't even think about helping him. If he bleeds to death, then let him" Vernon and Seungcheol reluctantly obliged as they dragged Wonwoo inside.

Jeonghan's eyes fluttered, drifting in and out of consciousness. His attention landed on Mingyu crouching down next to him to gather the boy into his arm.

Jeonghan flinched in fear, trying to get out of Mingyu's hold. "Please stop...Mingyu, please" Jeonghan mumbled before finally letting himself relax and fall limp in Mingyu's arms.