Chapter 43

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu, stop!" Jeonghan laughed as he tried to shield him and Jinwoo from the other splashing water in their direction

"Mingyu, stop!" Jeonghan laughed as he tried to shield him and Jinwoo from the other splashing water in their direction. The sun had been a dark shade of orange when they decided to head back.

Jinwoo lay asleep in Mingyu's arms, the day being way too draining for the young boy. "Wanna go get ice cream?" Mingyu asked as he fastened Jinwoo's car seat before getting into the driver seat next to Jeonghan.

"I thought you'd never ask" Jeonghan watched through the car window as the buildings passed by in flashes. "I'll get it" Jeonghan hummed in response and looked towards the backseat, watching Jinwoo sleep peacefully.

His face resembling his father's features in the best way possible, Jeonghan let himself smile at the adorable pout on Jinwoo's lips as his tiny hands clutched at his sides.

"The genes in this family" Jeonghan said to himself, continuing to wait for Mingyu to return with their ice cream. As if on cue, Mingyu came back with three ice cream cones in hand.

"You're really going to wake him up for ice cream?" Jeonghan judged as Mingyu passed him his cone. "I'm sure he won't mind waking up for ice cream" Mingyu smirked, turning back to wake Jinwoo up.

"Cotton candy" Jeonghan said softly as he licked the ice cream. Mingyu stopped in his tracks before leaning forward, making Jeonghan shrink further into his seat.

"And you got banana" Jeonghan looked at the ice cream in Mingyu's hand in amusement and then at Mingyu's face that was only mere centimetres away from his face.

"It's okay. I'll taste it this way" Mingyu closed the gap between them in a kiss, cutting Jeonghan's breath off in the back of his throat. "You can have as much as you want" Jeonghan whispered against Mingyu's lips as he pulled him back into the kiss.