Chapter 6

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Are you still refusing to talk to me?" Jeonghan moved farther away from Joshua and tried to chew on his noodles in peace

"Are you still refusing to talk to me?" Jeonghan moved farther away from Joshua and tried to chew on his noodles in peace. "Josh, stop annoying him! Ask him something else, for example, do you like tigers?" Joshua rolled his eyes while watching Soonyoung drop himself next to Jeonghan.

"Tigers are pretty cool" Jeonghan looked at the boy confused, only to focus on his noodles again. "I like you already. Josh, let's keep him" Soonyoung said excitedly and put his arm around Jeonghan.

The doors to the cafeteria opened and the entire room went silent as they moved to make way for Wonwoo and his friends. Jeonghan instinctively put his hoodie on, trying to avoid the four boys, but he knew that if Wonwoo wanted him, then he wouldn't stop until he got him.

"Where are you, Jeonghan? Don't make me wait too long" Wonwoo stood up on one of the tables after glaring at the kids to move and searched for Jeonghan. A sinister smirk formed on his face when he noticed Jeonghan in the corner of the room.

Wonwoo jumped off the table before calmly walking up to Jeonghan and pulling his hood back along with his hair. Jeonghan groaned in pain as the other two on the table stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

"You know you're supposed to be waiting for me behind the school right now. So what are you doing here?" Wonwoo was about to pull Jeonghan away when he felt a hand grip onto his wrist.

"And who the fuck are you?" Wonwoo snapped at Soonyoung, who refused to let him go. "You can't talk to people like that" Soonyoung said, unfazed making the whole cafeteria gasp.

"Gyu, take the pretty boy outside and start without me. I have to teach the new kid exactly who I am" Wonwoo breathed out before removing his hand from Jeonghan and grabbing hold of Soonyoung only to drag him out into the hallway.