Chapter 17

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Where is Soonyoung these days? He's with us one second and the next, he's missing" Joshua mumbled in annoyance as he trailed behind Jeonghan

"Where is Soonyoung these days? He's with us one second and the next, he's missing" Joshua mumbled in annoyance as he trailed behind Jeonghan. "And you, why have you been all jumpy these days?" Joshua asked, throwing an arm around Jeonghan when he caught up to him.

"Nothing~" he replied in a sing-song tune. Joshua raised his eyebrow as he looked behind them to see Jeonghan's eyes fixated on Mingyu, who was casually glancing at him.

"Kim Mingyu? You guys have something going on?" Jeonghan quickly snapped out of his daze and shook his head. "You're crazy. He's just nice to me now" Jeonghan said, trying to avoid the topic.

"Keyword Hanie, Now. He's nice to you now but he used to bully you every chance he got" Joshua stated. "Second chances exist, and he's changed. He really has" Jeonghan tried to explain it to Joshua, but he wasn't having it.

"I won't let them hurt you. I won't ever trust them, you know?" Jeonghan nodded quietly, well aware that Joshua meant well. "But if you trust him then I'm willing to give him another chance" Joshua said, putting a big smile on Jeonghan's face.

"I love you" Jeonghan happily put his arms around Joshua and pulled him into a tight hug before looking over to see a very sour look on Mingyu's face.