Chapter 10

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You can sleep on the bed" Mingyu said while laying out his blanket on the floor with a pillow

"You can sleep on the bed" Mingyu said while laying out his blanket on the floor with a pillow. Jeonghan raised his eyebrow watching the boy from his bed.

"You're being awfully nice for the Kim Mingyu I know" Mingyu let a small smirk play on his lips as he turned to face Jeonghan. "Unless you'll let me sleep on my bed with you" Jeonghan rolled his eyes before mumbling an 'as if'.

"You don't want to sleep on the same bed as me right? Maybe the gay germs would take you too" Jeonghan scoffed, fixing himself in Mingyu's blankets. Mingyu wanted to ignore it, but he couldn't help his curiosity.

"So Wonwoo is right? You are..." he trailed off, not wanting to say it. "Yes, Mingyu...gay. You can say it. If you want me to leave, you better tell me now and not in the middle of the night" Jeonghan gave up, waiting for a response when he realised he wasn't getting one.

"I'm not going to tell you to leave" Mingyu said in a whisper and decided not to explain further. "And I don't mind sleeping next to you" Jeonghan could hear Mingyu faintly say the last part, so he moved the blankets, not expecting the certain boy to get in but just in case.