Chapter 7

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"You have no idea who you're messing with," Wonwoo said as he pushed Soonyoung into the abandoned classroom, only to have the shorter boy roll his eyes in annoyance

"What are you going to do? Bully me?" Soonyoung questioned, walking up to Wonwoo before pushing him back with as much force. "I'd like for you to try", he stated and grabbed onto Wonwoo's shirt.

"Why do you bully people!? Why do you bully Jeonghan?" Soonyoung asked in genuine curiosity. "What do you expect me to do to that gay boy!?" Wonwoo shouted back, trying to pry Soonyoung off him.

"You bully him because he's gay?" Soonyoung stood there in disbelief at the words that just left Wonwoo's mouth. "You can't be serious?" Wonwoo didn't understand why the new kid thought it was okay.

"Why? Are you gay too?" Wonwoo asked with his eyebrows raised only for Soonyoung to inch closer to him. "And what if I was?" Wonwoo gulped at the proximity between them.

Without warning, Soonyoung pressed his lips against Wonwoo's. He stood there in shock, forgetting that he had to push him away. Every Inch of Wonwoo's body refused to cooperate with him but instead cooperated with Soonyoung's lips.

Soonyoung slowly removed his lips from Wonwoo's before smirking up at the boy. "Guess you're gay too," he stated as he walked out of the classroom, leaving a perplexed Wonwoo behind.