Chapter 14

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Soonyoung pushed Wonwoo into the same room they were in a few days ago

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!?" Soonyoung pushed Wonwoo into the same room they were in a few days ago. "What? Let me go" Wonwoo tried to push past Soonyoung, but he was quick to stop him.

"You hit him? Didn't I make my point? You pathetic excuse of a human" Soonyoung didn't think as he let his mouth say whatever it wanted. "Why did you do it? Cause he pissed you off? Or cause his existence simply doesn't sit right with you?" The boy asked, cornering Wonwoo.

Wonwoo, for the first time, was scared. Not that he'd hurt him but that he'd kiss him again, and he'd make him like it like he did that day. "Look at you, scared of me?" Soonyoung smirked, tracing Wonwoo's lips only for him to slap it away.

"Don't worry. I wouldn't want to kiss you again" Soonyoung mumbled in disgust as he turned to leave. "Don't project your insecurities onto others" he said, not expecting anything from Wonwoo.

"I know you liked the kiss. You kissed back" Soonyoung shrugged before going to open the door only to be stopped by a firm grip. "Don't say that" Wonwoo said, shaking his head.

"You kissed back. You know you did. You liked it, didn't you? So why can't you accept it? You liked kissing me. You want to do it again, but you wouldn't dare. I know you'd never-" Soonyoung's lips were forced shut by Wonwoo, closing the gap between them in a kiss.