Chapter 20

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mingyu, stop the car!" Jeonghan said excitedly next to him, already placing his hand on the grab handle

"Mingyu, stop the car!" Jeonghan said excitedly next to him, already placing his hand on the grab handle. "It's raining. Why?" Mingyu hesitantly stopped the car on the side of the road as he watched Jeonghan get out quicker than he could process what was happening.

"That's the point, come on" Jeonghan gladly let the rain drench him as he watched Mingyu stare at him awkwardly. "Why do I do things like this for you" Mingyu sighed as he got out of the car himself with a cardigan over his head.

Jeonghan went back to the car before turning the radio on and coming back with a massive smile on his face. "What are we doing?" Mingyu chuckled lightly, watching Jeonghan twirling himself around in the rain.

"Dancing to Taeyeon? Shouldn't you be doing the same?" Jeonghan questioned like it was the most obvious thing ever. Mingyu looked around, ensuring that the street was abandoned entirely before letting himself dance with Jeonghan.

"Is that how you dance?" Jeonghan pulled Mingyu closer to him, forcing the taller boy to dance with him properly. "See? Was that so hard?" Jeonghan continued to move in the rain with an accomplished look on his face.

"Okay, let's get back inside before we get sick" Mingyu warned as he got into the car, trying his best not to destroy his seats. "Wasn't that fun?" Jeonghan giggled at the boy with water droplets decorating his eyelashes.

"Yeah" Mingyu paused as he scanned every little detail on Jeonghan's face wanting to remember this moment the best he could. "Yeah, it was" he honestly replied before shaking his thoughts away and starting the car.