Page 65: Two Faces of the Same Coin [Part 1]

Julius' POV

I am tired. I never worked so hard, not even to reach the top. In this week I had to not only negotiate with the Queen Witch, but I had to keep Y/n and her friends in check. I had to since the end of the festival, I couldn't afford to anger her father and risk the obliteration of my kingdom. Of course, after the hot springs, she spent the whole night with her teammates walking around and enjoying our culture. Which to be honest, warmed my heart. She may come across as a selfish and ignorant girl seeing how skilled she is to fight, many thinks she did not have time to study. Turns out she's more cultured than many nobles in Clover, she can easily take my place and the noble families won't be able to have her in their hands like they have me.
It warmed my heart seeing her so interested in what we have to offer, she asked questions about foods, games and little traditions, then proceeded to briefly explain how her festivals worked. Let me say one thing... Ehrm... THOSE FESTIVALS SOUNDED SO COOL!!!

Pardon my excitment, but the thing I heard almost made me esplode from excitement. I mean, who wouldn't be when during these holidays not only there are many shows based on magic and dances, while everyone exchange gifts with each other, but also is the week where the Lord eats surrounded by every subject of his and grant their wishes. Do you understand what that means??? If I'd be there I could ask him to show me some cool magic or old spells, and whatever else his brain has stored in! I wanna see EVERYTHING.

Oh apologies, I was distracted by my own mind. It appens a lot, bear with me. As I was saying, Y/n was explaining how her lands celebrated specific holidays and then she went at the Black Bull base to rest just to leave the next morning. Her father came with the same huge white tiger I saw once, and I was surprised to see the Lord being friendly with the kids. He even shaked hands with Yami, unfortunately I could not hear what they were saying because I had to stay pretty far from them to avoid being detected. The only thing I heard is when the mages yelled and waved at Y/n to enjoy her holidays and that they'd be looking to see her at the exams.

Since that day, I made sure Damnatio did not hurt any of the Black Bull mages, nor the people who followed Y/n out of hope and/or admiration. It was damn hard, but I managed to arrange a deal knowing that the Lord of those mysterious lands, had my back. And in a bat of eyelid, a week passed.
I'm so tired, but I have to endure it. It's my job after all.

Now I'm standing in front of my palace with every squad of Magic Knight behind me. The King is to my right and Damnatio is to my left, waiting with his own little squad. The Witch Queen is here too, but refuses to stand near us or even greet us, she just made clear that she's here to see if what I said was a bluff or not. I had thank her anyways, she came like I asked, I'm glad it worked out. I shouldn't push my luck. Not today.
So, what are we all doing here standing like statues? Waiting for our most important guest, the Lord.

When the wait is about to be unbearable, a deep ass voice makes me jump out of my skin. When I turn, I see him with a mask covering his face and his hands hid by his gorgeous vest..... I'm almost drooling by the sight of such tall man walking with such rafined clothing.

 I'm almost drooling by the sight of such tall man walking with such rafined clothing