Page 18: Cost of the crown

AN: for a better experience please do listen to 'Black Swan' by BTS, and give a look at the practice dance as well.

3rd person's POV

Once back from the Golden Dawn base, Y/n is visibly tired but surely better than when she arrived. Now she is able to stand by herself and walk without anybody's help, she just reacts to things slower, often drifting off to dreamland. Yami orders her to rest because tomorrow they have a very important mission that might involve Araceli as well.

The foreign girl thanks Asta, Finral and Noelle for having helped her through her particular condition and heads to her room. Asta smiles at Noelle, remembering her that he was right about Y/n being thankful and the Silva blushes for the attentions received.

The sun raises announcing a new day. Before going, Yami stops by Y/n's room and explains to her the mission and the situation they may find themselves in a few days. He adds that Julius gave the order to every Magic Knight who share her battlefield, they all have the duty to obey to whatever Y/n will say to them.
Y/n is surprised not for the Wizard King's decision, but for her own Captain's will to follow her instructions during battles. But without further waste of time, the girl nods and bows to the man and let him leave first to the new destination.

Unable to fall asleep again, Y/n goes out to train a bit. Little she knows that someone is following her to watch what her training requires.
The foreign wizard walks straight over the surface of the lake and stops right in the middle of it. She then proceeds to take off her shoes and stay immobile for a few good seconds.
Deep breaths and her eyes fall closed. Her lips move in a silent way and the water rises assuming a humanoid shape. Two of them are very distinct and full of details, two different individuals but the other four are the same: no face, no hair, no clothes whatsoever. Standard liquid maniquines.

Suddenly, Y/n and the other six falls into a precise pose, staying as still as a rock. Each component has a different pose to hold, until the lake begins to glow in a fluorescent light. A melody of harp resounds and the light loyally follows the tempo. Lighter, darker, the note hits, the delicate sound of the harp echoes and Y/n moves together with the other six.

When Y/n claps her hands, the surface of the lake starts and bubbles stop in midair, creating a mystical surrounding. As they move like with an unseen elegance, they touch the bubbles to play the harp sound and so the music keeps going on and so the dance.

Who followed Y/n is now conquered by such overwhelming feelings they cannot break free at all. Shock, amazement, respect, hype, too many emotions are free from the cage called reason and so they wander free and bring such sweet chaos into their mind and soul.
Everything is originated from those moves, Y/n's body moves like she fused herself with the tides, so smooth and graceful, hypnotizing yet so relaxing to watch. Everything is so in sync, a clap and everything stops, at the next clap all starts to move again in the exact moment the sound get released from the clash of the palms.

An outstanding control of her powers, even doing that dance full of hard moves and a few acrobatics, the six maniquines don't lose a single detail. Each one of them still has what disguised them, the details of the hair, of the outfit, the body shape. An incredible concentration and control over her body and powers both.

A majestic dance that'd allure any god that dwells beyond the sky, a dance that gives pure goosebumps to the viewer, a pure piece of art. The foot work, the hands work, the body rolls, everything is stunningly captivating. It doesn't lack in anything, so perfect to be banned from earth because fruit of the gods.
Her movements are graceful yet powerful and flexible, so outstanding to the eye and force it to lose the ability to focus on one thing only. That little dance of a few minutes is the messenger of magnificence.