Page 79: Lethiferous Uranus

3rd person's POV

"How many times do I have to tell you Araceli that we don't take kindly being under attack?" even if his voice is so melodic, the roaring tones match the cold ice Uranus commands. "I hear the fear in every word you say, you never learn do you? Typical of a human, indeed."

"Talks the one who got brutally murdered by humans." the enemy talks back in a sassy way. "Yet there you are, standing beside your murderer to protect it. You never learn either, do you, Oberon?"

"Boys stand up." Byakko and Leo obey and they end up captured by those glacial eyes after ages of not seeing them. The two relax just staring those irises, so blue and divine they feel immersed in the most peaceful place. "I want my nephew, bring him to me."

In seconds, Millenaria's pillars use their force to grab the berserking Asta under his armpits and drags him in front of the Lord. The Clover mages are afraid Asta could hurt such fragile man, he doesn't look trained to fight either, but something within that Lord quenches any raising doubts. Shockingly, as soon as Asta locks his eyes with Oberon's, the kid stops his growling and his harsh resistance to break free and pursue his revenge.

"Listen my little one, there's still a slight chance that we can have our Y/n back, but you have to help me." The Lord kindly whispers while stroking the kid's cheek, and like a chant, Asta breaks free from the demon's control and starts to cry again. "Don't worry baby boy, she will raise with a spine of steel and a roar like a thunder. She will not lower her voice."

A tight hug is what Asta needed to cry the last tears before slapping himself to get in the right mindset to grant his sister a chance of coming back. If not, then he will take her cross and continue what she was doing before achieving his own dream. Yami himself is surprised to see how manipulative is that Lord, in a good way of course. His words always hits the listener in the right spots and move them to do what they need to do. He does not use force or encourages them through yelling or insults, he just gently caresses them and then lightly pushes them to guide them in the right path.

"Novachrono." The Wizard King trots over the new Lord, but ends up drooling with the sight of his eyes. "Oi, I'm not as nice as I look, pay attention." the man crosses his arms and the other springs up. "I'm going to save only the people in here. You'll have to leave your realm behind for a few weeks. This is my deal, take it or leave it."

"Huh? No, I cannot abandon my people like this." the man steps back and nods his head to reinforce his words. "I'll stay, you can take the rest and bring them back when you'll be ready for the last round."

"Your magic is powerful I give you that, but Araceli is a a stronger foe, you won't last against him, nor you will be able to protect your people." those glacial eyes freezes Julius' soul. "I need an answer now, my soulmate is waiting and my niece needs immediate help."

Conflicted Julius asks for a second opinion and not everyone stands by his side this time. Even Markus believes is better to go to Y/n's lands to recover and plan a large attack to conquer Clover back. They will have their full military force since all the Magic Knights are there, logistically thinking that is the best choice. That is not a decision that should be taken with feelings but with a calm mind. Even if against it with all his might, Novachrono gives in and accepts the deal just because he will take his home back and he will make it better this time.

"Then humans be ready to run. Remember, once you cross the borders obey to our laws, there will no mercy otherwise." the Knights nod, scared to talk against a being that can be breathtaking but also so scary when he wants to. "Byakko, when I tell you open a portal and follow me."

"Understood." the demon beast walks back and stands close to the Clover habitants. I wonder what Oberon wants to do to help Astraea and Young Master.... I pray to you, save them.