Page 80: Back To The Earth

3rd person's POV

"Oi, wake the fuck up already." with a roaring voice, Oberon slaps Mars' head and crosses his arms annoyed. "You have work to do, pick your ass up and let's get moving."

"H-huh?" the slap worked, in fact Mars shakes his head and his eyes are shiny and sane. He's officially free from the contract and is master of his body now. "Oberon!? Did Araceli resurrect-"

A loud slap resounds in the frozen hill. Mars holds his cheek confused, but is willing to hear the reason for it. Uranus is pissed, he can easily tell that, he knows his friend and what he sees is not reassuring.

"Be glad to your son. If we were alone, your limbs would fall off as you would choke with your own blood filled with my crystals, cutting you up from the inside."

"Did I do something to upset you this much?" Mars' eyes peek over his son and the kid he is holding, then returns on Oberon's figure. "Tell me, I will apologize."

"What did you do? Mh, what about you fuckin' killed my fucking soulmate and his daughter?" Uranus moves aside to let the other Lord see what he has done. "I cannot believe it, you who has an unbreakable will forced to obedience by a miserable homunculus."

"......Astra!!!" Mars ignored his friend, drops his spear and runs to Millenaria's side. He shakes him, calls his name countless time in panic, shame and regret, but Astraea is not responding. "Forgive me my friend... I have betrayed you..." the warrior holds Astraea's body close to hug him, even after millenniums apart Mars remembers his dear friend.

He was teased because of his very warm skin. As the Lord of the Sun, Astraea always had a very high body temperature, so Aslan teased him about it because he could not explain how that could be possible, and Oberon master of Ice and Wind, couldn't hug Astra for too long due to the heat. But now, Astraea's body is colder than Oberon's skin, his muscles are stiff and his face is ruined by strips of blood falling from those bluish lips.

"Open the portal Byakko." the tiger obeys and begins to guide the humans behind the dimensional wrap. Yuno guards the entrance in case there are enemies around, he is the guardian of the withdraw after all. "Since you are stronger than me, pick Astra up and come with us. We can save him, and I will try my hardest to save my niece as well."

"How?" Mars cries in silence. "You can't bring back the dead like Astra..."

"True, I don't own such powerful art." gently and with love, the Lord of the Moon picks up Y/n and looks over his similar. "I do own a tool that combined with a forbidden spell of mine and Astra's powers, we can make a miracle."

Mars is not aware of such method, but because of his loyal trust in his friend and his words, he quickly picks Astraea up and trots to the glacial ruler. Once crossed the portal, Mars feels a strong sense of nostalgia when he sees Millenaria's lands. But he has no time to appreciate the moment, nor the panorama that Uranus orders Byakkomaru what to do next.

"Take them to the palace. Orion already informed Aslan, so be ready to hear some yelling. Susanoo should be there waiting too, hurry up." the Lord glares at the group of knights, making them shiver both in fear and for the cold. "Remember to behave, I don't have time to fuck around with you motherfuckers."

The contrast is brutal. The humans cry internally. He is more beautiful than any being ever existed, grace and elegance were invented after him, but why he has to be so rude and aggressive? It kinda ruins his charm...

"Yes, Lord." Byakkomaru bows and turns around to face the Magic Knights. "Our people were traumatized by humans, so stand under our rules, don't go around without one of us and we'll get along. Now follow me, so we can change those clothes and treat your wounds."