Characters Sheets (3)

Name: Lady - Verena ; Horse - Rasha

Nickname: The Black Knight

Constellation: Sagittarius

Race: Half Lycan ; Shire breed

Birthday: V - November 29th ; R - unknown

Age: 40.000+

Height: V - 175cm (5'8") ; R - 200cm (6'6")

Weight: V - 68kg (150 pounds); R - 950kg (2094 pounds)

Affinity: None (they are strength fighters)

Hobbies: nothing in particular. (Very strict duo)

Fav foods: Verena eats whatever her companion can so she can share.

Likes: resting under tree shadows, taking random walks when off duty, racing.

Dislikes: who don't respect the rules, feeling caged, touchy individuals.

Background story: Since childhood Verena was a very curious child, trait that brought her to travel in new places for fun. Of course, always near her house, her parents weren't that inconsiderate. In one of her daily routine in the woods, she encountered an animal so big she thought was hallucinating. She intended to leave it alone, but hearing its laments made her change her mind. She approached the huge horse with caution, both of her hands where the animal could see them and tried to calm it enough to see its wounds. The horse was too injured to run away, even to stand up so it let the child go close but did not let her touch him. Gaining his trust day after day, Verena nursed the animal back to health and was dumbfounded when it could finally stand; it was enormous. The horse bowed to the girl and left, while the child waved goodbye. Even when growing up, Verena never forgot about that black equine and through her travels she found books that narrated about a steed whose coat was blacker than the night, banned from Heaven and Hell both, forced to wander and curse the lands until its last breath. Verena didn't want to believe at those pages, so she searched for more information and was rewarded with a few lines of truth. The steed was a war horse, smart and untamed, nobody could get on its back, nobody could go close to it without risking for their own demise, and the horse grew famous because it could easily galop in a battlefield and kill hundreds of fully equipped soldiers without an issue. That's the reason people began to spread lies and speak ill of the animal, hoping one day some hero, god or demon could put down the beast that eternally wanders. Verena thought that despite being scary at first, the horse let her treat him so he couldn't be as evil as many think. A few more years later, at the door of her adulthood, Verena heard rumors about a huge black horse that got surrounded and was near its end. Scared, the girl left everything to reach the woods and help the animal to flee. She was not aware about the high security perimeter that surrounded the entire forest. She tried to ask nicely and politely to let her through, she was an adventurer and her destination was beyond said woods, but the guards wouldn't let her go, so Verena used her lycan strength to knock them down and infiltrate anyways. Wandering for days, the young lady finally found the horse, who quickly recognized her but was still wary. The girl tried her best to get the message across, she wanted to help but as she was explaining, she realized she arrived too late. The soldiers began to burn the entire forest to lure out the horse, and there Verena thought of the animal's sake first and instigated it to run. The horse did so, but when he heard the girl squeak in pain, the equine growled and decided to let his back be claimed for the first time. Verena suddenly got launched and suddenly the world moved so fast, everything almost was spinning. She saw the horse running left and right, he was faster than the flames that were devouring the grass, and in that moment she realized why nobody could tame him. During the flee, the horse bumped against something and ended up rolling down the hill and down a river. A man saved the animal and the girl from the fall of the huge waterfall, and both were so confused how he could easily lift and carry such heavy beast plus a girl. The man offered them food as an apology for not paying attention when he was walking, and the girl was even more confused. She asked if the odd man was aware that the woods were burning to the ground, and when the answer was yes, she was speechless. During the chat though, the army found them and the chase quickly restarted, both leaving Astraea there with his basket of fruits and herbs. The chase was getting tiring and brutal, the soldiers were using traps and magics that slowly but surely tired the beasty horse down. Chains were pinned into his flesh, but despite all the horse kept running and dragging with him dozen of fully armored men. Unfortunately though, the noble heart of the animal made him misjudge the situation. They were surrounded if not for a huge canyon that separated the two from freedom; and the horse thought that he could jump that far even with a person on his back. He really could, but he forgot his neck was chained, and when he jumped the chains strangled him first then snapped his neck instantly, letting him hanging left and right from the side of the canyon, while Verena fell into the abyss. By a miracle she survived the fall, but at the edge of death she saw the odd man running to her. Happy to see him, she begged him to save the horse, but when she heard she could have the power to do it herself, she never was so greedy, yet the sin arose like a fire that consumed her soul entirely. Little she knew, when she woke back up, she was already sit on the horse's back, armor rested on her skin as well as on the animal's fur. With a happy chuckle, Astraea said: "seems like he wished for your safety as well. Oh don't worry about the soldiers, my son is taking care of them. Burning down an entire forest because of laziness is a sin that must be paid with blood, don't you think?"
Both astonished by the man's knowledge and powers to defeat even certain death, the unbowed head of the equine touched the ground, while Verena fully knelt and both swore to serve him until the end of times.