Page 32: Sacrifice

3rd person's POV

Silence stills the air for seconds. Seconds that seem infinite to the ones behind the barrier. They can't get out of there, therefore they are forced to wait and watch how all unravels.

"Why won't you die!!!" Kenna cries tearing her hair off. "Perish! Stop breathing! If you don't die, my beloved won't be able to rest in peace!!"

"Master, please regain control of yourself!" the owl spirit comes and tries to calm her with hugs that prevent her from hurting herself more.

"YOU! Daughter of that disgusting traitor must die!! You and all the humans!! They burned my lands, my people, they killed my beloved Lord!!"

"You said they." as soon as Y/n points that out, Kenna stops going insane. "The humans burned your lands, your people and they killed your beloved. It was not my father and you know it."

"No!! It was him!!" Kenna restarts her tantrum. "He's heartless and killed all the other Lords to have power and attention!"

"You're jaded." Y/n sighs tired of her blindness. "Help me out for a second."

"I get the pigeon then." with a tricky foot game, Aslan moves the owl away from Kenna and keeps him nailed there. "You're not a fighter, don't try dumb things."

"The only one who wants attention is you!" with a high kick, the Black Bull girl hurls Kenna for a few meters as the sound of her few ornaments breaking resounds.

"Master!" the owl is free to go and Scorpius walks with a quick pace back to his Lord who after delivered the kick, fell holding her eyes.

"It's me." Scorpius kneels beside the female and puts his hand on her back. "It's ok. Do you see something?"

"No..." the girl in black replies exhausted. "I lost my sight a few seconds after the arrows got me."

What? The Black Bulls clearly heard that. She fought in those conditions and yet, she beat those powerful fighters to death? Are you for real Y/n??

"This venom is very powerful, I can't scold you about moving around too much this time." the star pulls out the arrows and quickly treats the wounds. "Doesn't matter with this type of poison if you stay still or not."

"Glad to know it. I don't get scolded, today must be my day." Y/n chuckles as she feels warm flames run inside of her.

"I can't say the same for your broken bones and other wounds. You wanted to use Aquarius' style, then you shouldn't have so many injuries." the man starts ranting and the girl facepalms herself. "Just like your father, both of you don't go all the way during fights and this is what happens! You're more fragile than him though, you break like a cracker, be more careful for fuck's sake!"

"I went for the kill since the beginning of this bullshit, sir!"

"Went for the kill?? Only against those generals you set your mind to be serious, otherwise you stayed on a 'maybe I'll save her/him' mindset! And don't try to deny it 'cause I was watching! Even with a serious mind, you idiot still got hit!"

"Excuse me?? I was fighting eight people at once, they hit me maybe four times in the whole fight?? And they were all blind spots, how could I block those, huh?"

"Am I a joke to you?"

Goddamnit... Y/n gives up and let the star keep with the scold as she regains her sight little by little.

"Are you ok, Master Kenna?" when the lady sits on her knees to hold her cheek, she looks at the other girl still angry.

"Are you willing to listen now?" Y/n sits and takes her hairpin. "This pretty ornament once used to beautify my father's hair, but he decided to give it to me because it looked better on me. Or that's what he said. A few days later I received it, I had an odd dream. I was in a breathtaking valley, under the silvery light of a big full moon. In the heavenly silence, I heard someone walking on waters, and it was your Lord."