Page 75: Dungeons

3rd person's POV

The designed teams go in different missions in different worlds, each time they encounter a monster that was not supposed to be there, but Y/n got rid of the problem herself or led her team in a way victory was theirs only. Julius had the chance to witness two new fusions and he could not contain his fanatic side anymore. Seeing that the Lord chuckled and let him be, no one was able to stop the Wizard King from jumping around like a rabbit and with star shaped eyes.
His favorite so far are Aquarius' fusion and Libra's. The way Y/n submerged a whole capital just moving her hands was mind blowing, more than that when she lifted the ocean thanks to Libra's fusion and for the first time, unexplored seabeds were exposed to humanity's eyes. An enormous monster was guarding something and the ocean was pulled with monsters, they were so mamy the waters gained a black color. Not a big deal for the Black Bull girl though, she lifted the sea together with the endless army and kept it in the air while she instantly crushed to shreds the monster. Not even bones where left from that gravity press, only a huge stain of blood that ended up washed away when the sea was put where it was.

Now that Y/n is being treated, Julius has his chance to ask questions. In fact, he keeps jumping on place, shaking his fists like a kid and with the same star shaped eyes, he demands answers for those cool magics.

"Can you show me that gravity spell? How did you kill that monster like that? Can you show it to me again?"

"Julius-dono." Y/n chuckles at the sight of the excited man. "Lifting something as vast as the ocean tires me a lot, as you saw when I got back. I can lift the lake over there though."

"Yes, please! Please, just one more time!"

"Of course." without sounds or chants, Y/n just raise one finger and the waters of the lake float in the air without dripping one single drop. "I can completely erase gravity, and the lake would turn something like this." moving her hand like to swipe something to her side, the waters are not compact anymore. They turn into thousands drops that keep floating around without a proper pattern.

"WOAH~!!" Julius is embarrassing his people but he could not care less at the moment. Something cool just happened. "Can I go touch them? Is it harmful to do so?"

"Be my guest." touching the man's leg, Julius floats and feels his body lighter than a feather. He moves in the air like a fish swimming, it's so easy and simple, his body doesn't feel anything if not the sensation to be lighter than clouds.

"SO COOL! I CAN PUSH THEM WHEREVER I WANT AND THEY DON'T POP!!"

"He's a weird human." comments Leo as he restores Y/n's stamina for the new mission. "I never saw one of his kind so excited for such simple thing."

"Our knowledge is forgotten Leo, I kind of understand his innocent interest for the unknown. They forgot how to use their bodies, yet they don't understand the true essence of magic and mana. Let him have his fun."

"Done, my queen." Leo steps back to let the girl stand up. "Would you like a refreshing drink maybe?"

"Thanks for the healing, my knight. And no, you know I don't drink while I'm at work."

"The next one is probably a dungeon, sis. You sure-"

"Gimme the fucking bottle." Leo and Byakko laugh as their little leader snaps a whole bottle out of the tray and starts to chug down the liquor as it was water.

"Now that's something I appreciate." Yami blows the smoke and smirks at his subordinate. "She's good at swallowing that strong alcohol of your lands so easily. Is it a talent?"

"Trained to develop a resistence to the most common poisons. For how good it is my dude, alcohol falls right into the category." Leo rests a hand on the Captain's shoulder. "Believe that Aslan is immune to poison, think how sad his life is. No matter how much he drinks, he'll never get drunk."