Characters Sheet (2)

Name: Fajra

Name: Fajra

Nickname: Strongest woman of Tír na nÓg

Constellation: Indus

Race: Tiefling

Birthday: 1st April

Age: 40.000+

Height:  210cm (8"2')

Weight: 98kg (216 pounds)

Affinity: Holy Element

Hobbies: daily trips around lands to find new materials for products, also researching what type of benefits those materials can have, testing out new smells.

Fav foods: she's vegetarian, so everything inside that range is more than welcome on her table.

Likes: common sense, helping other ladies to know and manifest their own worth, teaching the ladies how to take care of themselves, going out at night.

Dislikes: most males, arrogance, sexism, rude people, disrespect.

Background story: Fajra's mother died right after giving birth, so the little girl grew up not welcomed in her own home; in her region women held no power or rights whatsoever. Her father ended up selling his only daughter to a merchant and didn't even looked back when the little one was screaming. She ended up travelling with a bunch of other girls who had to dress up and serve soldiers in battlefields until they were satisfied. Often the soldiers would touch the girls and flirt with them, but more often they would force them to have sex since if they would've screamed for help, no one would have came anyway. Being the youngest, Fajra's seniors always tried to move the attention on them and for years they were very good at it, but when Fajra started to bloom, those attempts became harder to succeed, and the girl knew it. One night, Fajra excused herself from her master to refill the jar but instead went to take a break to the nearby river. She was looking at her own reflection but her sharp nose caught up a smell so fragrant she couldn't just ignore it. It was such simple fragrance yet so complex, it had notes of roses, pine, cherries and something with a strong freshness. She turned and saw a figure selecting leaves, and curious about a smell that was not alcohol, food, sweat or anything of that disgusting day life she had, Fajra politely approached the stranger. She was starstruck by those intense golden eyes, that long silky hair and the fact that a male could be so well-kept, but she quickly knelt and apologized for interrupting him, finding the man down the ground with her with a smile and a flower in his hand. Astraea reassured the lady about his intentions and asked really concerned what a beautiful lady like her was doing all alone in the middle of the night. Drew in by a man so gentle and kind to the opposite sex, Fajra confessed that she was frustrated with her life, angry at her lack of anything and she came to the river to prepare to give herself to some random soldier later on. The girl bursted crying and Astraea hugged her and after swiping her tears away with his vest, the Lord put the flower in the girl's hair and kissed her knuckles. With a gaze so deep Fajra felt it touching her soul, Astraea got closer to her face and whispered: "Women are not meant to sit still and look pretty. They are meant to lead empires. May the Heavens bless the woman who chases after nobody, needs no validation and handles her business like a queen."
Those words woke Fajra up from her chains of slavery and injected her with a will to change her life for once and for all. Determined, she went back to the camp and decided to set boundaries for her customers. The soldiers burst laughing at her requests when she gently moved a hand away, her seniors tried to make her reason but Fajra was fed up of being treated like a worthless object, so she insisted. The girl got upset and asked the men why women had to be treated that way, women could go to wars too, women could be smart too, women could do anything men were capable of and she proved her point by punching the captain and knocked him out for good. She kept talking back, but in the end the platoon decided to shut up the woman who thought to be fierce enough to challenge her place. When a soldier slapped her to the ground, she spit out blood with tears in her eyes and straight kicked him in the balls, igniting her end. The whole squad surrounded her and began to beat her up enough to weaken her and they did not have mercy of her spirit, nor of her body. Fajra was used over, over and over again, they didn't let her to breathe and didn't care when she passed out for the lack of oxygen. When the sun rose, the soldiers threw her corpse inside the river and moved to their next destination. Astraea approached the lifeless young lady and waited. With a satisfied snirk he saw his symbol marked on her skin, so he turned his back while Fajra arose with animalistic growls. She wished for a power nobody else had, and the Grimoire granted her desire; it gave her a stronger body and the strength of a god. With it, Fajra humbly asked Astraea to leave her free for one day only, after that she would have came to him and serve at her best. With a chuckle, Astraea stated: "Your best is helping me ruling my lands. Take all the time you need, I'll be waiting at home, but be sure to annihilate those bastards without mercy."
Without wasting a single second, not even bothering to dress herself back up, Fajra reached the platoon and waited for the night to strike. And when she did, the goddess of war descended upon those foolish mortals who no matter how loudly they screamed, nobody came to help them.
Only women were sparred and since they didn't recognized Fajra, she let them go without saying goodbye, not knowing they were the ones who spread the legend of the strongest woman ever existed.