Page 100: The Last Dance [Part 1]

-Clover South Borders-

Julius' POV

Two days passed faster than I wanted to. Now I stand at the border of my country, waiting with my Magic Knights the right time. Too much silence flies with the wind, and it makes me anxious when I know that ahead of me.... The closer I'll go to even a small village, the louder my people's screams will be. I have to be ready to see the worst, so to free my mind, let me tell you what happened after Y/n-kun took Yami and his team for a flight beyond the sky.

While I waited, Astraea-san and Atlanta-san stayed together to calm Oberon-san down from his fight fever. After they achieved that, Oberon-san sat in between Astraea-san's legs and closed his eyes, Atlanta-san sat beside his friend and supported each other for a nap. Leo-san didn't miss the chance to imitate his uncle and sit in between his father's legs, but he decided to stay awake. It was so wholesome to be honest, so much angsty shit happened during those days, that sight was refreshingly pleasant.
But then, the dragon came back and I started to jump and do the grabby hands because I REALLY wanted to hop on and do some trick midair!
I waited patiently that everyone got down and that Y/n-kun gave me permission. And oh boy, believe me when I say I never ran so fast in my entire life if not to climb the dragon's wing and stand beside Y/n-kun!

Aw man, once we took flight my entire world was turned upside down. We ascended so fast, we pierced the clouds like an arrow and once we were above the clouds, I saw something that left me speechless and amazed at the same time. Those lights floating so close to me, when I touched them they broke apart in tiny sparkles and brushed through my fingers. It was so magical and amazing, I wish I could do that FOREVER.
I was sad when we were going back, but Y/n-kun let me stay for all the other rides and I'm so glad I did it! Basically she kindly took every squad for a ride to wherever they wanted to go, but in a particular calm trip, adrenaline kicked in pretty fast. I was with Asta-kun and Yuno-kun's villagers, and suddenly two enormous dragons were trying to eat us. Turned out it was Astraea-san with his dragon of undying fire and Uranus with his frost dragon. We raced to see whose reptile was the fastest and not only Y/n-kun changed dragon and summoned a bigger one, but we did the sick tricks I wanted so bad! We flew in between trees, we splat rivers and lakes, we created tunnels of water, of fire, of crystals- IT WAS SO COOL AND EPIC!! YOU WON'T BELIEVE ME!!

That night was the last day of fun, because as soon as Y/n landed for the last time, she called the Lords and referred that in the morning they were expected in her chambers, and also ordered to her most trusted constellations to train us until we fainted with new specific regimes. She was so serious and kinda authoritarian, nobody complained or objected.
The meeting took almost a full day, and the Lords did not let anyone rest after the exhausting training. They did a meeting with us as well explaining the whole plan, the signs and codes we will be using and such. We did not sleep, we did a simulation thanks to Y/n's powers and then straight back to Clover.

The plan inquires everyone divided into 4 different squads, each one led by a leader. In my case, I will lead my knights from the south borders to the capital, saving and erasing as many enemies as we can along the way. Oberon-dono and Atlanta-dono are by themselves and they are responsible of doing my same task but in the west and east borders. Y/n-kun has the Black Bulls with her and they'll go for the capital starting from north. The goal is to trap Araceli at the capital and end the fight there, but secrets are our main gear. What does that mean? At the meeting I asked myself the same thing, but Atlanta-dono and Y/n-kun were very transparent about these particular orders. Basically, we must indulge Araceli to think it's him against a bunch of stupid humans and two broken Lords. We must indulge him to think he won no matter what we do, when in reality we have a lot of hidden cards up in our sleeves.
Inside each one of our shadow we have Y/n-kun's soldiers, and a bunch of us only, have her generals. They will help us locate the survivors and escort them to Y/n-kun's home until the fight is over, there they will be reassured by our own king, Asta-kun and Yuno-kun's family and of course, Millenaria. Araceli mustn't know, nor understand that either Astraea or Y/n is alive, no matter what that's a secret that will decide our whole war.