Prologue

A beautiful woman stretched in the bed. Long, red hair falling in messy curls over her shoulders and bare chest. Smokey eyeshadow still somehow pristine even after the full nights events, with the aroma of alcohol and perfume evident on her porcelain skin. 

Jason had gotten up some time ago, brushing through his own mess of black hair and dressing back into the same suit from yesterday. Grimacing at the scent that lingered on the fabric. 

Smoke, alcohol and the sickeningly sweet scent of the club he had gone to. 

Checking his phone and noticing the missed calls from both Roy and Kori, he let out a huff. Clicking the screen off, he just shoved it into his back pocket, then promptly made his way to the door.

A sleepy, yet alluring voice stopped him for just a moment as he gripped the door handle. 

"Leaving so soon?" She certainly had a way of making whatever came out of her mouth sound sexy. The smirk evident in her tone. "Sorry, sweets, I've stayed too long already."

Straightening his jacket, he continued the motion of opening the door. A soft hum just reaching his ears. "Will I see you again?" 

There it was. 

The question he always tried to avoid. These one night plays he put himself into, were nothing but an outlet for sexul frustration. Real feelings of anything but lust never came from them.

Seeing someone twice honestly felt like a waste of time. So he knew his answer before having to think about it. "Sorry, kid. I'm not that type of guy." 

And with that, like always, he was gone. 

Pulling his keys from his pocket and shoving his slightly hungover self into his car, he huffed out tiredly. The drive back to his estate never seemed too long, as thoughts of a shower and a good breakfast pushed away any memories of whatever beautiful women or man he'd been with. 

The more frequent these nights became though, the more he let it frustrate him. Not that physically he didn't enjoy it, cause hell he really did, but he wanted something more than a roll around in the sheets of some random hotel, just to get up and leave the next morning, with little to no conversation.

He wanted, no, he needed something real. 

Something with passion. Heat. Something that he could wake up to and hold tight and close to his chest. Something he wouldn't mind, and even craved, putting his name on. A future that he could smile about. One that he could look forward to at the end of the day. 

But that sort of thing wasn't in the cards for him. Not with who he was. Not with the reputation he had created for himself. 

Right?

_______________________________________

Tim stirred, shifting out from under the plush covers, shivering as the heat escaped into the room.

At first, just moving the top of his head and a hand, he lazily searched, reaching for his phone. Clicking it off to stop the loud beeping once he found it. Then, slowly, the rest of his body emerged as he stretched again before sitting up. 

He sat there a moment taking a deep breath to let himself fully wake up. The time zone difference was kicking his ass. New York to Italy. Not too bad right? Wrong. He wanted nothing more than to crawl back under the covers and sleep for another five hours.

Oh how that sounded heavenly, but he had a job to do. 

As if on cue, he heard a knock on the door. "Timbo? You awake?" Making a face at the all to chiper voice, something that really was unnatural this early in the morning, he sighed out slowly. "Yes, Dick."

He clicked his tongue, adding an unnecessary emphasis to his older brother's nickname. "I'm awake. Be out in a minute."

He heard a sharp chuckle from the other side of the door. Obviously, his brother had only found the early morning insult to be humerus.

It would have ticked Tim off if he wasn't all too aware that they were in Italy. A place he'd been wanting to visit for years now. Even if they were here on business, it was still so exciting. 

After managing to dress himself in grey pants and a red button up with black shoes, he pulled back his shoulder length, black hair into a small bun. His bangs framing the sides of his face in a way that almost look feminine, but Tim pulled it off amazingly. 

He was still rubbing the slight sleep from his eyes, when he left the room, walking into a large common area.
His brother's were already discussing the day's events over in the kitchenette.

Tim couldn't have cared less about what they were saying as Dick offered him a cup of fresh coffee. Earning the eldest a hum of approval as he sipped it greedily. 

As Damian and Dick continued their discussion, Tim let his attention shift to the opposite side of the room, to the TV that had been turned on to the news.

He watched a video highlight of what looked like a rich playboy party at some club. Although, even with only being able to make out about half of what was being said, a certain face caught his eye. 

Dark hair was styled perfectly and paired with gem like green eyes. The man's figure was everything Tim could consider perfect, with full muscles and thighs that could make anyone drool.

The white patch at the front of his hair intrigued Tim as he noticed it. Wondering if it was a new style or just something special with this perfect character.

Hearing his name roll off the reporter's tongue, he repeated it in his head hearing the familiarity of it, but wasn't able to place where hed heard it before.

A sudden snap and hand in front of his face made Tim jump slightly. His eyes focusing on Damian, as his younger brother raised an eyebrow. "Earth to Tim. Are you ready to go?"

Noticing his father and Dick were already at the door, he wondered just how long his focus was stuck on the TV. 

He cleared his throat shaking his head to bring his thoughts back. "Yeah um, I'm ready. Lets go." Tim ignored Damian's eyebrow raise as he passed the slightly shorter teen, meeting the others at the door.

Again his head mulled over the name, trying to figure out how he knew it. Either way, he was a stunning man. 

Tim couldn't help the feeling that he'd be absolutely okay with the idea of meeting this man as he followed his father and brother to the taxi outside.