kidnapping 🔥

Tims POV.

My mouth felt dry, stale, the odd sensation pulling me from my sleep. Sighing, I wiggled my way out of Jason's hold, trying not to wake him.

I'd just get some water, then come back to bed. Easy enough.

Smacking my lips a little, I licked over them, trying to wet them with my tongue and grimiced at the dry, cracked feel of them. Yeah, I definitely needed some water. This was gross.

Quietly setting my feet on the floor, I pushed myself up to stand. My eyes adjusted quickly enough to the dark as I shuffled across the floor to the door, opening it just enough to slip through before closing it again.

Moon light from the windows illuminated the hallway, just enough for me to see where I was going.

When I made it past the bedrooms and to the stairs, I slowly made my way down to the first landing. Stopping abruptly when my foot scraped across something. "Ah!"

Dammit that hurt! What the heck was that?

Gasping in slight pain, I looked down to find shards of broken glass spread out in small pieces all across the stained wood flooring. It definitely wasn't there when we went to bed.

What the hell?

A sudden gust of wind caused me to shiver, and I wrapped my arms around myself as I looked up at the window.

It was broken.

Okay... that definitely wasn't like that when Jason and I had gone to bed.

I debated on going back to wake Jason up when an arm grabbed my waist, yanking me up off my feet. The sudden burning on my skin told me it definitely wasn't Jason that grabbed me, and a large hand clapped over my mouth, muffling my surprised yelp.

I started to panic, sobbing around the man's hand as my body shook. My nerves and skin burning from the contact. I kicked and jerked around in their grasp, trying to free myself.

Finally, kicking my heel back up in between their legs, I heard a string of curses as I was dropped. My body hit the ground hard, causing me to yelp in pain and clutch my right shoulder as blood soaked my shirt.

Shit.

I had landed on the glass.

When I looked back at the man, he was on his knees, a hand placed over his crotch as he groaned out. I grinned momentarily before my sobs filled my ears as I pushed myself off the ground, holding my arm tightly.

I barely managed to get to my feet before I was pushed against the wall, a hand at my throat and dark eyes staring menacingly into mine.

Pain seared through my skin again, and I tried to pull the hand away, digging my nails into the rough flesh.

The second man grunted but didn't seem otherwise bothered at my attempt to free myself. Instead, he chuckled deeply, making my body freeze as I gasped for breath around his tightening fingers.

"P-please-" That was all I could manage before I choked in pain, feeling his hand on my thigh. His fingers pressed into my skin, his eyes still staring into my own as a grin spread across his face.

Tears flowed freely down my burning cheeks and chin as I looked up into monstrous eyes. "Oh, so it is true, huh? Jason's little boy toy doesn't like being touched by other people. Well, isn't that just too bad." His voice made me sick.

I wanted to throw up and then scrub my skin with steel wool. Shaking my head, I continued to pull at his hand, trying to free my neck from his grip. Whimpers were the only noise making it out of my mouth.