A different kind of Morning after / Stress relief

Antonio's POV

I'd been up for hours, Jason was gone still and I'd finally finished up the paperwork I was doing last night when...well, when I decided to be an idiot and upset Damian.

Sighing, I rubbed my forehead before making my way to Damians room.

I figured he'd still be asleep, but I thought he'd appreciate some medicine and water when he did wake up. I expected nothing less then a nasty migraine and a grumpy teen to deal with.

When I walked in, he was curled up in the middle of the bed, surrounded by pillows and wrapped up in the blankets. Pretty much in the same place I left him last night. At least he looked comfortable.

I set the medicine and water on the nightstand then leaned over, looking him over to make sure he was okay. When I did, he stirred a little and opened his eyes, looking at me sleepily and slightly confused.

His eyes were slightly bloodshot, but still so very blue. I took a deep breath, offering him a small smile. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

He moved his hands up, rubbing his face as he groaned out softly. "I've got something that'll help with your head. Think you can drink some water?"

He moved his hands to look at me, eyeing me suspiciously for a moment before nodding. "Yeah." I nodded then helped him sit up, letting him lean back into the headboard.

When he was comfortable, I grabbed the pills and water then handed it to him. "Drink slowly. You don't want to upset your stomach."

He nodded at me again before taking the pills and sipping the water. He made a soft humming sound when he was done, leaning his head back and closing his eyes. "Thanks."

I nodded, taking the water and setting it back on the nightstand. "You're welcome...look, Damian, about last night." He shook his head, his eyes still closed and held his hand up. "Can we talk about it later please?"

My heart melted, fluttering in my chest before I could help myself as I sighed out anxiously. "Yeah, of course. Do you need anything else? Maybe a shower?"

I suggested this because he still smelled like alcohol and I knew that wouldn't be great for Tim or Jason to get a sniff of.

Damian seemed to have the same conclusion as he breathed in and nodded. "That's probably best." He started to sit up further, taking a deep breath and moving sluggishly.

Once he got his legs over the edge of the bed, he looked at me thinking over his next actions before sighing. "I may need some help."

Immediately, I reached my arm out, wrapping it around him to help him stand. His skin was still very hot to the touch, but not as feverish as last night.

He leaned into me, sighing out slowly as we started to walk. "Thanks." I smiled, nodding as we walked into the bathroom. "Of course Piccolo guaio."

Once we got to the bathroom he turned to me, looking at me with a determined face, although unsure as well. "Damian?" I tilted my head. Confusion and slight worry crossing my features.

He seemed to be wanting to say something, but was debating against it.

I took a deep breath. "Damian, before you say anything...I'm sorry for yesterday." My heart was pounding and my stomach did a flip. "If someone had told me two days ago that I'd be star struck on a kid that I'd never met, I'd have probably laughed in their face."

Damian's gasp caught my attention and we just stood there, holding each other's gaze, desperately trying to figure out the puzzle that was this situation. "And now?" The question caught me by surprise, but somehow I knew my answer.