Taking it 'easy' / Meeting Antonio

Tims POV

I was laying on the couch in Jason's office, just falling in and out of sleep. I hadn't necessarily been tired, but Jason had insisted I try to take a nap. Especially after such an emotional morning.

It was early afternoon now and the sunlight coming through the windows was perfect. Casting warm rays over my body, but not so bright that it was uncomfortable.

Jason was at his desk, deep in thought while typing away at his computer. Every so often he'd glance over at me and his face would relax, a smile creeping at his lips, before he was back on task.

It was honestly turning me on. His dark eyes wandered over my body, even if he didn't realize he was doing it. The way he rubbed at his chin in thought with his eyebrows furrowed. He was so attractive.

Damn, I'm so freakin horny right now.

Ever since we got back from the hospital, Jason has been so careful with me. Treating me almost like a glass doll.

Not that I didn't like to be dotted on, I absolutely loved it. Especially from Jason, but I needed more than gentle cuddles. I needed him. I needed him badly.

Sighing softly, I turned, rolling onto my side to face the back of the couch. Jason's typing stopped for a moment and I knew he was looking at me to make sure I was okay.

I laid still till I heard the typing start again. He sighed softly to himself, probably figuring I had just rolled over to get more comfortable.

Slipping my hand down, I pushed it inside my sweatpants, gently grabbing my cock and moving my hand slowly. I bit my lip, closing my eyes.

I knew I had to stay quiet or Jason would come over to make sure I was okay. Then he'd get upset because the Doctor said to limit my physical activity.

Blah blah blah.

I wished Jason would just get me off at least. His hand definitely felt so much better than my own. It was bigger too, which wasn't a bad thing in any way.

Moving my hand faster, I sucked in a breath, glad of the blanket that was on top of me. Hiding my actions from Jason's view.

Preoccupied by my situation, I hadn't realized the typing had stopped again, or the footsteps making their way to me. A hand on my head startled me, causing me to gasp and tense up.

I turned, my eyes opening wide as they met Jasons. He looked concerned. "Tim, baby are you okay? What's wrong? You're flushed and sweaty." Bringing his hand down, he felt my forehead, frowning deeply.

I swallowed, trying to catch my breath, my hand still around my cock. "I-Im fine...you just uh, you startled me." He made a face, looking at me concerned and unsure. A little skeptical.

"Baby, you were breathing pretty hard...was it a nightmare?" He was suddenly pulling me up into his lap, forcing me to let go of myself to grab onto him. "About Jack?"

Even though Jason and I had talked everything through, Jack's words still bounced around in my brain sometimes and the feel of his touch was etched into my memory. It was getting better, but slowly.

I knew he couldn't hurt me and Jason was here, but just thinking about it made me shudder. Jason cuddled me as I shook my head. "N-no it wasnt that."

Huffing out, I just looked up at him, biting my lip. I wasn't sure what to say.

He frowned more, thumbing at my reddened cheek gently. "Oh." He seemed to be trying to figure me out, his eyes looking me over, stopping down near my waist. He raised an eyebrow. Shit.