That 1st night and Business stuff

Tim's POV first night with Jason.

Jason helped me out of his car when we arrived at his place. I didn't have much time to admire it before we were inside and stumbling up the stairs.

Our laughter echoed together in the stairwell, drowning out any other noise around us. When we finally got to the top, Jason stopped me, looking at me with soft eyes.

"I don't think I've ever had this much fun in this type of situation before." His words slurred slightly, his cheeks a deep rose color, no doubt matching my own. I giggled, nodding in agreement.

"You're so different Tim. In a good way I mean. The way you make me feel." He paused then stepped forward. I leaned back, resting against the wall to steady myself.

"I could say the same." My voice sounded different in my head. Softer than usual and pitchy. Hesitantly, I reached a hand up, letting my fingers ghost against his cheek. His skin was hot and soft.

My breath hitched and I just stared at my hand. Nothing burned or hurt. It felt...warm, tingly and...amazing. Almost like small bursts of electricity were flowing through my fingers.

Holy shit. He didn't hurt me.

When my eyes met his, he looked concerned, but my smile reassured him I was fine. Moving my hand closer, I cupped his cheek, shuddering at the feel of his skin against mine.

For the first time, I wanted someone's touch. I craved it. If this small amount of contact felt this good, I could only imagine how good it would feel to have his body against mine.

He leaned down, kissing me deeply. Even his lips felt amazing against mine. Similar to drinking a carbonated soda. That bubbly feeling that tingles your tongue and gums. It was heaven.

When I deepened the kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding onto him like I was afraid at any second, everything would change and I'd feel the pain again.

But that never happened.

Instead, he picked me up, holding me under my thighs as he walked into a room. Shutting the door behind us before laying me on the bed.

My head was spinning. Rushing with so many thoughts and feelings and the alcohol I had drank. It was amazing. I never wanted this to end. If it was a dream, I'd stay asleep forever.

His hands rubbed my sides as he moved his lips against my neck. My mouth hung open as I closed my eyes, reveling in such an intense feeling. It traveled down into my nerves and I swear I could actually see fireworks.

It should have been overwhelming, I should have been nervous as hell, but with Jason, I felt nothing but comfort. Safety. Love.

There was this intense heat that built up in my stomach. Making me feel giddy and squeamish. It danced around inside me, adding to the vigor and energy that filled the room.

I wanted to squeal. Luckily, when I did make noise, it was something that sounded like Jason's name rolling off my tongue.

He knew exactly what he was doing and I was willing and pliable under his control. I was totally at his mercy and he knew it as his hands roamed my body. Massaging the skin under my shirt, pushing the fabric up above my stomach.

Cold air mixed with our heat, causing goosebumps to form all over my skin and pulling moans from my throat.

I'd only ever experienced something like this from reading or seeing scenes like this on TV. Imagining this feeling in my head was nothing compared to the real thing. This warmth. This need to be fully and totally his, was captivating.