Shopping

Tim POV

I felt high. I felt happy. More so then I think i've ever felt before. No one has ever had this affect on me. When I told Jason I didn't want to leave, I meant it with so much desperation.

I knew we still had a ways to go as far as a relationship, heck I barely knew him really, but I did know that sitting here with him, his hand in mine, I didn't want to take any of this back.

The drive was peacefully quiet as I watched out the front, passenger car window. I had no idea honestly where we were, but the scenery was by far some of the most beautiful landscape I'd ever seen.

The view was filled with valleys that supported any shade of green imaginable, along with fields of flowers ranging from pinks and purples, to yellows and blues.

I could definitely get used to this.

I looked away to glance down at mine and Jason's intertwined hands, and grinned. Where his skin was touching mine, it felt warm, tingly even. Slight pins and needles ran through my nerves, but not in a bad way. Not like anyone else's touch.

The feeling was addictive.

The combination of his scent filling my nose and the buzz his touch gave me, really had me feeling like I was on cloud nine. It was hypnotic.

I hoped this wasn't some dream I was about to startle awake from, just to find myself back in New York. Finding all of it was in my head and nothing, not even Jason was real.

At the thought, I squeezed his hand, my eyebrows knitting together slightly as a shudder ran through me. My other hand gripped my- Jason's shirt, holding so tightly my knuckles were slowly turning white.

"Tim, baby, hey what's wrong?" Jumping slightly, I found myself looking over at him, my lips slightly pouted as I opened my mouth. "I um...I just...don't wanna wake up."

He made a confused face as he pulled into a parking spot, then turned to me, lifting his hand to my cheek. "What?" But even as he spoke, his gaze softened as he understood what I meant.

A small smile appeared on his face and he leaned over to kiss my cheek. "It's not a dream, Tim. I promise, as confusing and fast paced as this is, it's very real. Im really here and so are you."

He spoke with so much conviction. I felt my breath hitch, staring at him wide eyed and anxious.

I must have been smiling though, because he smiled widely at me and brushed his thumb across my bottom lip.

"I know things are gonna be...difficult, in some ways, but i'm not going anywhere." I released a breath I didn't realize I was holding and nodded.

I leaned in and he followed, causing our lips to meet in the middle. It was soft and tender and needed. I imagined fireworks going off like in a romcom movie and pulled away with a soft laugh.

"Feeling better?" His voice was soft, but still held that gruff tone I was quickly falling in love with. "Much better." We kissed one more time before getting out of the car.

I noticed then, that we were parked by the sidewalk along a strip mall.

White brick and gray stone shops lined both sides of the street, creating a romantic, relaxing feel. Small tables were spread out along the cobblestone streets, with a large, elegant fountain in the middle. Flowers hung in almost every window and in pots by most of the doors, adding pops of perfect color.

I was in awe.

I could have taken so many amazing photos and clicked my tongue, pouting slightly when I remembered I didn't have my camera, because I didn't bring it to the club.