the wrong right choice / Drunk confessions

Damian's POV.

I watched Antonio go through papers, a concentrated look on his face. It had been quiet for a good ten minutes now and it was slowly driving me insane.

I had realized how dreadfully quiet it could get without Helena and Terry running around.

"Antonia, can we do anything else but sit here in silence?" I knew I sounded like a child as I leaned back in my chair, my legs stretched out infront of me as I tilted my head to the side in annoyance.

He sighed softly, looking up at me curiously, but amused. He seemed to be thinking for a moment as he looked me up and down then huffed, setting his pen down. "Okay piccolo guaio, what do you have in mind hmm?"

I had his full attention now as he leaned back in his chair, eyeing me with a glimmer of interest.

"Oh...um." I sat up straight, bringing my finger up to tap my chin. "Well, I'm not sure." Resting my chin in my palm, I chewed my bottom lip slightly, looking off to the side as I tried to think of something to do. Anything but sit here and watch him fill out paperwork for another hour.

It was the most boring thing I'd ever done.

A hand was suddenly pulling my chin from my palm and I gasped, moving my attention back to Antonio.

He had moved closer, a slight look of annoyance in his features. "Cucciolo, don't chew your lip. It's such a bad habit." He thumbed at my lip, pulling it from my teeth.

What seemed like such a simple, innocent act, had my heart pounding.

All day I'd been trying not to think about how handsome he was. How good his dark hair looked slicked back from his face, with just a few curls framing the sides. How piercing his green eyes were when he concentrated on something. How muscular and thick his body was. Especially in his button up shirt and black slacks.

Now though, I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach as my head spun, making me feel giddy and silly. "O-oh, okay. Sorry." He moved his hand down and I've never missed someone's touch so much before.

Damn, why'd he have to stop? "D-did I bruise my lip?" Why the hell did I just ask that? What the hell is wrong with me?

His gaze caught mine as he raised an eyebrow, huffing out a breath before chuckling and shaking his head. "No, no I don't think so."

He was amused by that. Why does that make me feel so happy? So...delighted? "Oh...okay good." I sound like such an idiot. I really need to shut up.

He nodded, his eyebrow still raised at me as he crossed his arms across his chest, pulling the fabric of his shirt over his pecks. "So, have you thought of something yet?" I licked my lips and swallowed thickly.

Oh yes. Kissing you. That's what I want to do. Wait, what!?

I shook my head, looking down and gripping the edge of his desk tightly. My breathing was a little raspy as I huffed out, trying to calm my mind and my body. His voice cut through my haze. "Piccolo guaio, hey, what's wrong?"

He was cupping my cheek, pulling my eyes back up to meet him. Worry covered his face and I felt a little guilty for making him look that way. "I...nothing. I'm fine um...I just."

I wanna kiss you so badly.

That's what I wanted to say. Thank God I had better control than that. No, that was a lie. I have no control.

Suddenly, I was sitting up, grabbing his shirt in one hand as I pressed my lips to his with no hesitation. My eyes closed tightly, hoping this decision wasn't about to ruin my life.