Meeting Jason / Calling Dick

Tims POV

I titled the frosted glass in my hand, boardly glancing at the fruity contents. I wasn't much of a drinker, but we had just secured new assets for Wayne Enterprises and Dick decided we needed to celebrate.

The club we were at was dimly lit, with red and blue lights strewn out throughout the space with a few spit lights pointed at the stage. Their wasn't any live music, but I could hear a soft yet rhythmic beat playing throughout the building. It was oddly relaxing.

Swirling the drink in my glass once more, I brought it up to my lips, taking a slow sip to finish it off. While I was debating on getting another, Damian slid onto the bar stool next to me, a virgin margarita in his hand.

Chuckling, I grinned at him. "How's that taste, Dami?" He grunted and sent me a glare. "Like shit." He set the drink down and grabbed my glass, giving a disgruntled hum when he saw it was empty.

Shaking my head, I grabbed a pretzel, turning it over in my hand before popping it into my mouth to enjoy the salty taste in comparison to my sweet drink. "Sorry, I drank it all." I took the glass back from him, sliding it towards the bartender.

The two of us sat in a comfortable silence for a moment as I debated on speaking my mind.

Screw it, he's the one that sat next to me.

"Do you think i'm too reserved? Too focused on work?" I didn't need to turn to know he had already fixed with an annoyed look. "Why are you asking me?" Shrugging, I opted for ordering another drink anyway. "You sat next to me. So...do you?"

Huffing, he ordered a soda, pushing away the virgin drink, no doubt that Dick had got him. "Well, not that I avidly pay attention to the life of Tim, but maybe a little. I mean, you really dont do much of anything but work. Even father takes breaks every now and then."

Humming in thought, I took a sip of my fresh drink, then held the glass up, watching the lights play off of detailed etching along the middle. "Yeah, I guess you're right...I need to loosen up a little. Maybe just do something...something spontaneous."

I heard him snort and shot him a look. "What? I can totally be spontaneous." This time he actually laughed at me. "Sure, Tim. Okay, you know what, fine. The next person that walks over here, let them buy you a drink." Rolling my eyes, I huffed.

Like anyone would offer.

"I gotta pee." Not that Damian needed to know that, but at this point I was tipsy, so the filter on my mouth wasn't the best.

Turning around on my stool, I looked around for the bathroom, stopping when my eyes met dark blue ones. Suddenly, my mouth was dry and my breath hitched in my throat.

Holy shit. Thats Jason Todd.

I couldn't look away. I couldn't even move. I hadn't registered he was walking to me, till he was just a few feet away, close enough that he finally spoke. "Hi, can I buy you a drink?"

Shit...that voice. Deep and husky. Okay, be cool Tim.

"U-um...yeah sure."

Dammit.

I didn't even turn when I heard Damian's chuckle as he slipped off his seat. "Have fun with that one." Jason glanced at him, raising an eyebrow before turning back to me and smiling.

Even though I still had a half full drink, he asked the bar tender to fix me another before taking a seat beside me where Damian had been sitting previously.