Round two?

Tims POV

"Fu*k?" I turned my head back towards Jason, eyeing his god-like body.

Licking my lips, I sighed out. "Yes please." As soon as the words left my mouth, I was snapping it shut.

Shit.

Why did I just say that? What is wrong with me? This is Jason Todd. The guy I have been pinning over this whole trip and...did I actually just say that!? Kill me now.

Suddenly, our eyes were locked and I felt the all too familiar burn on my face.

Damn I'm dumb.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted when his hand was in my hair, tugging just right, before resting on the back of my neck.

A shudder went through me, as I remembered many moments just like this during the night.

His lips crashed onto mine and I immediately kissed back, dropping the sheets to wrap an arm around him. My other hand rested on his chest and I could feel just how fast his heart was beating.

When he gave a tug to my hair, I gasped, then felt his tongue slide past my teeth and explore my mouth. I knew if my eyes weren't already closed, they'd be rolling back in my head.

He pulled me in closer till I was in his lap and damn was it amazing. His thighs were like tree trunks. Sculpted and thick. Matching the very toned ascetic of the rest of his chiseled body.

I would have been intimidated, seeing as I was easily half his body mass, if it weren't for the fact that, at this moment, I was taking control of the kiss.

It just happened, but I wasn't about to back off. Returning the action, I pushed my tongue past his, tasting a bitter sweet whiskey. Something I normally wouldn't be fond of.

But this was heaven.

Within seconds, he took control again and I was on my back, his body pressing against mine as I felt just how into this he was.

My head felt like putty as his hands roamed my body. Nails softly pressing into my sides and dragging down my skin causing me to shudder un anticipation. He knew exactly what he was doing to me.

Hell if I was gonna stop him.

When I saw him at the club last night, I was anxious. He had caught my gaze and just walked over. I guess something about me intrigued him.

I had just been telling Damian how I thought I needed to loosen up a little, so when he asked if he could buy me a drink, well, I sure as heck wasn't gonna say no.

One drink turned into a few and that turned into soft but needy touches. When he asked if I wanted to leave with him...I probably should've told Dick, but Damian watched us leave, so I wasn't too worried.

To be brought back to his house though, and into his bed, well, honestly I wondered how many others had been here.

I pulled away from his mouth with a pant, a frown creasing my eyebrows. As much as I wanted, and almost needed to keep going, that thought stopped me. "How many?"

I was still panting as he looked down at me, confusion hitting his face like a crowbar. "What?" He moved up slightly onto his elbows just staring at me.

"How many others have been in this bed? I mean...I know what I got myself into, but-" he sat up suddenly, eyes going wide, but kept them locked on mine.

"I...i've never actually had someone in here before...and more than that...i've never been next to them when they woke up and shit, Tim, I sure as hell never wanted to go another round once they did!"

His voice went slightly higher as he ran a hand through his hair. Moving slightly, I pulled myself into a sitting position. It was my turn to have wide eyes as I gaped at him.

Looking away, I sucked in a breath. I didn't even know what to say. If I was the first person here then "Why me?" My voice echoed in my head as my heart hammered in my stomach.

Our eyes met again and his confusion grew. "I...dont know...I've never met someone like you, Tim. I think last night, back at the club, we connected in a way I never have before."

I raised an eyebrow, pulling my knees up to my chest and leaning against the headboard. "All we did was talk." I breathed out, unsure at all of what to do.

His hand was on my cheek, drawing me back into a soft kiss. My brain spun as I contemplated whether to push him away till I got more answers, or screw it and let him absolutely have his way with me.

Before I could decide, he pulled away, leaving me breathless and pouting slightly.

"That's the thing...we just talked." His hand laced through my hair and I bit my lip to hold back a moan. "No one's ever just sat and talked like that. It's always drinks, then we leave to whatever hotel is closest. But you...you didn't even care about that. I mean it wasn't your reason for letting me buy you a drink."

My breath hitched and I found myself moving closer to his body. "No...it wasnt...I knew who you were, but...honestly I wanted to get to know the real you...I never actually expected that you'd wanna have sex with me. I mean...i'm not that attractive."

He looked at me like I was crazy. I felt small suddenly and shrank back a little.

"Not that attractive? Tim-...damn you have no idea do you? Just how beautiful you are." He was kissing me again, this time with a fire, as he pressed bruisingly hard against my mouth.

I wanted to cry and laugh at the same time. No one had ever just been that straightforward with me like that. Calling me beautiful. I guess I really didn't have any idea. But I sure as hell would let him show me.

When he pulled back with a grin, I realized I had voiced that last part. The blush on my face burned, but I wasn't about to take it back.

We had been tispy last night and I for one really didn't remember the finer details of our romp in the sheets, so I was all for a round two.

This time, I leaned forward, pressing my lips to his. My hands roamed his shoulders and chest as he pulled me back down under him, rolling his hips over mine.

My own hips twitched as I rolled them up, seaking friction that he was all too happy to give. The way we moved was like a perfectly choreographed dance.

Hands and arms wrapping around the other and gripping thick hair. Tongues danced as we pressed our chests together, creating a thick heat between us.

I moved my legs up, wrapping them around his back, then hooked my ankles together to keep them in place. His hips bucked and rolled into mine as we seemed to find a rhythm.

With his lips moving from mine and kissing a trail down my neck, I was left a panting and moaning mess. No one else had ever done me in this badly before.

After I turned 18 and had my first couple go rounds, I had decided maybe sex wasn't a thing for me. Especially sence physical contact wasn't something I enjoyed either.

Infact I avoided it as much as I could.

But he just goes and touches-touches every right spot on my body, treating it like the tastiest meal he's ever had, yet so tenderly and gently making me feel like a prized jewel.

His touch didn't feel grotesque or stinging to my skin. Instead it felt warm and fuzzy. The feeling of inertia after spinning around for a while then standing up.

It was oddly intoxicating.

I felt so gloriously dizzy, hoping this would never stop. That I wouldn't have to leave soon and go back to New York.

Can't we just stay like this forever?

Damn, I really wanted to.

Everytime his hands touched, carcassed and grabbed any part of me, I was moaning his name. Grabbing at him eagerly, just trying to press my body closer to his.

I needed this feeling. His touch. His aroma. I needed him.