Round 3 / Jason's shirt

Jason POV

The words Tim had spoken still rang in my ears.

"Jason, I don't want to leave."

My heart was pounding with excitement and nervousness as I laid him onto the bed.

After I heard Roy leave, I couldn't stop myself.

This would be three times now that I've wanted him. That I wanted, no, needed to feel him. Maybe I was going crazy. He was making me go crazy in just the short time we had been together. But, somehow, I think I was okay with that.

And I think he was too.n

The heat between our bodies was already thick and heavy as I kissed over every part of him, trailing a wet path down his chest and stomach.

He had one hand tightly tangled in my hair and when I looked up, his other hand was fisited infront of his mouth, muffling his breathy moans and mewls.

Gently, I placed my hand on his, pulling it away from his face before lacing my fingers into his. "You don't have to be quiet." I gave his hand a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

The truth is, I wanted to hear his sounds and moans. I wanted to be the only one that could make those sounds leave him. To be the only one that brought him this pleasure.

As I continued to tentatively kiss down his body, I felt pride when his back arched and a string of curses left his lips.

His hand pulled at my hair just enough that I never wanted him to stop. It excited me beyond words as I sucked at the skin on his waist, tasting every part of him one inch at a time.

My free hand traveled down his thigh, rubbing gentle circles into his unusually soft skin.

Damn, he's smooth.

After leaving a fairly big hickey on his waist, I leaned up again slowly while catching my breath, eyeing him cautiously as I spread his legs, holding his knees open with mine.

His body was trembling under me, shaking with suspense. "You good, Timbo? Need me to stop or slow down?" I kept my voice low and steady, trailing my the back of my hand down his sweating cheek.

He shook his head immediately, fixing me with a blissed out look ad ge leaned his head into my touch. "Fuck no! Don't stop."

With a grin, I nodded and gently began to stroke his length. His hips bucked up into my hold and his moans grew increasingly louder, no doubt penetrating the walls around us.

Just the sight of him under me like this, was something I never wanted to forget. He didn't want to leave, and I didn't want him to.

I felt him twitch in my hand as I sped my movements, still kissing over his body, leaving possessive marks that trailed from his collar bone down to his hips. His moans and mewls came out louder still and more needy with each passing minute.

Moving down further, I nipped at the inside of one thigh, causing his body to jolt and shudder excitedly in response.

Damn, that was hot.

I did it again and this time he cried out, arching his back up off the bed. I felt him twitch more in my hand and leaned up, licking across his tip, catching his gaze as I did.

Our eyes locked and I couldn't help but feel exhilarated by how blown his pupils had gotton, showing just how much he wanted this. Wanted me. I licked across his tip again.

His mouth went wide as he pulled again as he reached forward, grabbing and pulling at my hair. His chest heaved as his heels dug down into the bed. Grinning, I took that as my cue to continue.