He's perfect

Jason POV

This was perfect.

He was perfect.

The way his hair fell in front of his eyes, bouncing slightly against his forehead as his body moved. His hands pressed hard against my chest for stability, with the small but firm muscles in his arms straining. His hips rolling in a circular motion on mine.

The action drew out shameless moans from both of us.

I stared intently at him. Taking in everything. From the sweat collecting on his chest and the way his tongue lulled out of his mouth as he panted, to the way his eye fluttered closed when I rolled my hips along with his. I couldn't stop myself from wanting to make this last forever.

I'd never wanted anything like this with anyone else. Tim made me entirely different somehow. I wanted to keep him in my arms and never let go.

I definitely didn't plan on letting go any time soon as I tangled a hand in his hair, bringing him down into a deep, needy kiss. My other hand resting on his hip as he continued his movements.

It wasn't long before he pulled away, both of us panting and gasping, clinging to each other desperately.

The burning in my stomach grew stronger and I moaned out his name, moving my hand from his hair to his cheek, thumbing over the sweaty skin.

In turn, he mewled out, moving his hips against mine just a little faster. From the look of ecstacy on his face I knew we were both close.

My back arched up as I gripped his hips tighter, the burning in my stomach raging into bright pleasure as I shouted out his name, gripping his hips tightly to ground myself just a enough.

I swore I saw stars as my back arched, my release causing my breath to hitch.

Tim wasn't far behind as he shuddered above me and soon I heard a soft pleasurable cry. Streams of white landing on my chest, before he was collapsing onto me, head tucked into my neck.

Instinctively, my arms wrapped around him, holding him in place like I was afraid if I didn't, he'd just leave or disappear.

I could feel our hearts beating together as we panted out hot breaths into the otherwise still air around us. "Damn, Timbo." I felt him shift slightly, just enough so he could look at me, but all I heard in response was a tired hum.

Chuckling, I just turned, placing a kiss on his forehead before running my hands up and down his back.

Grabbing some tissues from the nightstand, I cleaned us up just enough, before pulling him back down into me.

We stayed like this for a few minutes, just catching our breath and content in each other's arms. I was almost sure Tim was asleep when a knock on the door made him jump, his head knocking up into my chin. "Shit!"

I groaned and gently moved him off me as he mumbled a string of sleepy apologies. I shushed him and shook my head. "S'kay. Stay here."

As I got up, I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and slipped them on, tossing the sheets over Tim just enough to cover the important stuff before opening the door.

Carla smiled at me brightly, holding two full trays of food. "Good morning, sir. Sleep well?" I could easily hear the teasing tone in her voice as I took the trays, ignoring the grin stretching across her face. "Yes, thank you Carla."

Not giving her a chance to say anything else, I shut the door with my foot, then turned to look at Tim.

He was sitting up now, watching me curiously, a grin appearing across his lips when he saw the food in my hands. "That smells heavenly."