Undeniable feelings

Tims POV

The Doctor was talking to Dick and my dad outside my hospital room as Jason helped me change.

He had made sure that Roy grabbed some comfy clothes for me, which consisted of one of Jason's T-shirts, along with my own sweatpants.

He really was so thoughtful. The best guy. The best boyfriend.

I was still exhausted from the meds and just overall sore. I hadn't really talked about what happened and didn't know when I'd be able to.

Not that anyone was pushing for information. Especially Jason. He was just concerned about now; making sure I was okay and taken care of.

He was showing great care to be mindful of my bruises and wounds. Moving slowly and carfully. Although, something made me feel like he wasn't used to being so gentle. So Tender.

My heart swelled at the thought of him being this way just because of me. Just for me. So attentive and precise with every hand placement and kiss he gave me. Especially when helping me dress.

"Okay baby, arms up for me." He held my shirt in his hands just right, so he could easily put it on me. Chuckling softly, I raised my arms up, waiting for him to continue.

As he slipped it onto me, it brushed against my nose, causing me to jerk back as my breath hitched. My eyes closed tightly, the sudden pain causing them to water.

Jason cursed softly as he gingerly took my face in his hands. Notably worried by my sudden actions. "Shit! Baby i'm so sorry. Are you okay?" He stroked my cheeks and thumbed away a stray tear, just giving me time to calm down.

After a moment, I breathed out slowly, then nodded. "Yeah. I'm good. It's okay." I opened my eyes and looked at him, noticing the tight concern that pulled at his eyes and lips.

It still hurt, but Jason didn't need to know that. I knew it was an accident and I didn't want to worry him anymore then he already was. Instead I gave him a small smile, ignoring the slight sting as I did.

I'd have to be careful about smiling for a bit, but I'll smile for Jason. He's worth it.

Jason let out a sigh of relief and smiled back. While he continued to stroke my cheek, I leaned into his touch, bringing a hand up on top of his. "You're so good to me." I really didn't deserve him.

Everything he had just gone through, everything he had already been through, yet here he was at my side. Acting like I was the most precious thing to him. Like I was the most precious thing in the world.

He sighed softly, just watching me with adoration. Our eyes locked for a moment before I ducked my head shyly.

He hooked a finger under my chin, slowly lifting my head back up. "I love you so much, Tim. I promise I will always be good to you and take care of you."

He kissed me, pressing his lips against mine delicately. His hands found my hair and I sighed out at the feel of his fingers brushing through it. It felt so good, making goosebumps rise on my skin.

When he pulled back, he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Ready to get the hell out of here?" The grin that spread on his lips made me grin as I nodded, wiggling in anticipation. "Definitely."

I was more than ready. One night in this place was enough for me. The thought of Jason's warm bed and amazing food would have had me walking out on my own, had Jason not insistent on getting me a wheelchair.

He stepped back, placing his hands on my waist to lift me off the bed. My leg was doing great from what the Doctor told us, but I wasn't allowed to put any weight on it just yet. Not that I really wanted to anyway.