Introducing Jack

Jason's POV 17yrs old.

Sighing softly, I turned the page in my book, reading over the words carefully. Only stopping to take notes or highlight something important. Which was pretty much everything, but I never knew what would be on a pop quiz, so better safe than sorry. 

Homework was something I normally did with Roy, but he was sick and sleeping. I wanted to be with him. Comfort him. Help him feel better, but Father told me my work came first. 

Enzo, one of my fathers men, opened my door, catching my attention as I looked up from my desk. "Jason, a 'Jack Napier' is here. He says he's your partner for your project?" He gave me a skeptical look, searching for confirmation. 

"Yes, he is." Nodding to him, he relaxed and moved to the side so Jack could walk in. 

I gave him a quick smile before looking back down at my work. "Ciao, Jack. You can sit anywhere. Just make yourself comfortable. " He nodded, sitting down on my bed as Enzo left, shutting my door behind him. 

Glancing up, I just looked at Jack for a moment. He was fit. A little taller than me, with light caramel skin and dark hair. Green eyes stared back at me, and I blinked, watching a grin spread across his face. 

When I cleared my throat, he stood up, walking over to me. "So, did you have something in mind for the project?" 

He stood beside me, leaning over slightly to look at what I was doing. One hand rested on the desk and his other on the back of my chair. 

I cleared my throat again, focusing back on my notes. "Well, I thought we could -" My breath hitched. His hand had moved to the back of my neck, playing with the ends of my hair. "T-that we...um." Suddenly, his breath was hot on my ear. 

Oh god, what is he doing? 

"That we could what, Jason?" A shudder creeped down my spine, and I dropped my pencil, gripping the edge of the desk with one hand. "I-i...um." Swallowing thickly, I just breathed out slowly, trying to control myself. 

What the hell is happening? 

Jack hummed softly, and I swore I could hear the grin in his voice. "Well, if you're stuck, I might have an idea." 

Jerking slightly to the side, I turned to look at him. His eyes meet mine again, causing my stomach to do flips. "O-oh?" 

What the hell is happening? Why is he looking at me like that? Why is he so close? 

He chuckled softly, the hand on my neck moving to my chin, gripping it somewhat stiffly between his index finger and thumb. "Jack?" 

My breath hitched again as he pulled me forward in my chair, his grin widening. "Yes, Jason?" His voice was soft and smooth. Purposely low as he gazed at me. 

My mouth opened, and I knew it was moving, but no sound was coming out. Finally, I just snapped it shut, my eyes flicking down to his lips, then back up. 

My stomach did flips from the look he gave me, smirking before he kissed me. 

I sat there shocked for a moment before my eyes fluttered closed and I kissed back. His lips tasted like coffee and vanilla. Damn, it tasted good. 

When I moved my hands up to wrap around his neck, he pulled away completely, moving to get his bag. I just sat there slightly confused, dazed and panting. "Jack?" 

I followed his movements across the room and watched him slip his jacket off. "Yes, Jason?" His eyes were on mine again, staring me down with a perfect smile. "Um…the um…project."