Chapter 58: Days of Love pt. 4 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 58 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a long day of school (Y/N) decided to rest by sitting in the bathtub after doing stuff around the O.R.C clubroom, he sits back and enjoys the temperature of the water with his eyes closed enjoying it. He breathes in and out, he heard water splashing next to him with someone leaning their head on his shoulder causing him to look as he sees Asia.....................
(Y/N): " Oh, Asia hi."
Asia: "Hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "What're you doing here?"
Asia: "I saw that you were alone, so I decided to join you. This is what couples do at time, right?"
(Y/N): "Yeah, they do at times."
.....................he wraps his arm around her shoulder as she leaned in further, as they enjoyed being close to each other. (Y/N) felt a hand on his leg as he sees Asia moving her hand to his area...................
(Y/N): "Asia, what-"
Asia: "I know about what happened between you, Rias, Akeno, and Koneko. I can't wait, I really need you."
....................he sits on the edge of the tub with Asia staring at his member with wide eyes..................
Asia: "You're so big, how did they handle this? But, I can do it too!"
....................she leans forward lick his member causing (Y/N) to groan at the feeling of her tongue touching his member, he sees her blushing knowing this is the first time she's actually doing what she wants to do. She continues licking his member from the base to the tip until she starts sucking on his member causing his groans to be louder...................
(Y/N): "Asia, th-that feels so good!"
.....................she giggles which vibrates around his member causing him to groan loud, he felt his end approaching as he releases his load inside her mouth. She swallows his koad , after that she looks at him with a smile on her face as she stood up...................
Asia: "I don't want to wait anymore (Y/N), I need you."

3rd P.O.V

....................he nods in approval, she goes over his member as he grabbed her waist to gently lower herself on his member, she winces at the loss of her virginity as she continued lowering herself until he reaches to her womb causing her to hug him tight. Blood is seen coming frm her opening as a sign her virginity is broken.....................
(Y/N): "Asia, are you okay?"
Asia: "I'm okay, but *looks at him smiling* I'm happy I gave my first time to you. I have never been more happy than I am now."
.....................she slowly starts bouncing on his member making her moan softly with the pain slowly going away from that, she increases her speed making her moans more frequent from her movement. (Y/N) is in awe feeling how tight she is, he grips her waist to bounce her on his member at medium speed causing her to moan at the increase of him bouncing her.....................
Asia: "So good, please don't stop (Y/N)!"
.....................her breasts bounce from her movements as (Y/N) sucks on one of her breasts making her moan, he picks her up.and lays her on the floor as he thrusts inside her making her moan at the feeling of his thrusts....................
Asia: "More (Y/N)! More!"
.....................he thrusts faster and pounds her hard causing her moans to be more frequent with his movement, they held hands with Asia moaning crazy. After a while (Y/N) felt his end approaching...................
(Y/N): "Asia, I'm gonna-"
Asia: "Cum inside me!"
.....................he increases his speed making her moan loud, after acouple of minutes (Y/N) thrusts hard three times and releases his seed inside her making her moan at the feeling. He removes his member from her opening with his seed leaking out as she breathes hard, they look at each other as they smile at each other....................
Asia: "I love you (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Asia."
.....................they kissed after that as they hugged while they make out......................

Timeskip-Next Day

.......................it's the next day with (Y/N) and Asia in a bathroom stall after putting up the cleaning sign, Asia goes on her knees to (Y/N)'s area as she sucks his member making him groan at the feeling, after acouple minutes Asia stands up as she removed her panties as she bends over placing her hands on the toilet, (Y/N) inserts his member inside her making her moan at the feeling. He trusts at medium speed causing her moans to be frequent.....................
Asia: "Keep going (Y/N), don't stop."
.....................he continues thrusting causing Asia to moan, (Y/N) reaches forward to raise her vest and unbuttons her shirt with her bra for him to grope her breasts making her moan louder at the feeling of his hands on her breasts. After a couple minutes he grabs her leg over his shoulder and continues thrusting making her moan loud feeling him thrust deeper with his speed increasing, he kept going with Asia's mind going blank from the pleasure, after acouple minutes (Y/N) felt his end approaching causing him to groan in pleasure....................
(Y/N): "I'm gonna cum Asia!"
Asia: "Cum inside me!"
...................he kept thrusting making her moan until he does three hard thrusts as he releases his seed inside her making her moan loud at the feeling. She breathes hard after that with pink hearts in her eyes, (Y/N) removes his member from her opening as she sat on the toilet with his seed leaking out her opening, he kneels next to her causing her to look at him...................
Asia: "I love you so much (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I love you too Asia."
....................he hugs her from behind as they kissed with their tongues swirling in their mouths like with the bother girls, they're happy to be together. "

To be continued...................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)