Chapter 54: Ohma Dragon Emperor has Risen

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 42 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"Everyone looks in shock as (Y/N) once again achieved a different armor than anything, they heard the word Emperor Scale Mail as (Y/N)'s armor upgraded from a Prince Level to an Emperor level with the Xon Ransik family along with the soldiers backed up as Sarius looked in amazement.....................
Sarius: (So, instead of a King he's an Emperor! This just got a whole lot more better.)
Rias: "(Y/N) is an Emperor now."
Asia: "H-How is that possible?"
Shoutaru: *walks next to him acouple feet away* "(Y/N)?"
Kiba: "Shoutaru, get away! He may have had an armor change, but he came out of his Juggernaut Drive."
Akeno: "That's true. But, he's not rampaging right now."
Gasper: "Is that a good thing?"
(Y/N): "Shoutaru. *he looks at him shocked* Rejoice."
Shoutaru: "What?"
(Y/N): *looks at him* "I believe it's time for a rejoice speech."
Shoutaru: *looks at Rias, she nods, he brings out his book* "Rejoice! For what was believed to be someone possessing the power of Zikonis only to find out the possessor is his son and now after reuniting with his family he has achieved the and of course with the presence of the most amazing Balance Breaker in history! Here is the Emperor Scale Mail, and that person in this armor is (Y/N) Ohma! *closes the book as the symbol changed* This day is one of the greatest days in history of the Ohma Family."
Yozokura: "That guy has a book, he probably has everything about (Y/N) in that book."
Sarius: "And that gives us more reason to make history *extends his hand as a glyph appears* and have it in that book!"
......................the same blue circle appears as it wraps around (Y/N), Rias everyone starts freaking out as electricity goes through him. But, he breaks the circle making the electricity stop which Sarius and Yozokura looks in shock.....................
(Y/N): "You both have done wrong and for that you will pay, for what you did to my mother and father is unforgivable! That death sentence you were given years ago. Well, consider that happening!"

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

......................(Y/N) looks at them with anger in his eyes with Sarius and Yozokura having fear on their faces from his power....................
Sarius: "Don't you two just stand there, get him!"
......................two soldiers rush at him with spears in hand getting ready to attack him, but (Y/N) grabs them to knock them back and does a blast attack destroying them as more ran to him, he walked towards them and they ran at him. He blocks their attacks to punch one in the chest with a blast attack making a hole in his chest, the last one gets hit with a left hook with a gold glow on it swiping on his stomach and he falls on the ground dead from the attack, more are seen flying which (Y/N) summons the power of the Ice Dragon Emperor to summon multiple ice shards killing the soldiers while more appeared......................
Akeno: "Looks like he's gonna need help."
Rias: "Then let's back him up!"
.....................Rias focuses her power as she shoots an attack towards the soldiers killing them with one attack with Akeno doing her lightning attack. Hitting a group with Kiba's Sword Birth for the ones on the ground, Kato appears flying towards them ready to assist; but gets intercepted by Zikonis......................
Kato: "Oh no, that's impossible. Zikonis!"
Zikonis: "If you think you're gonna interfere in the battle my son is in, you're sadly mistaken. Me and you still have unfinished business after your little stunt from years ago when you captured me. Now we can finish this!"
(Y/N): "Dad!"
......................(Y/N) launches a red crystal which Zikonis catches and it revealed his Sacred Gear and he instantly activated his Balance Breaker which Kato gets scared......................
Zikonis: "Feels good to put this back on now."
Kato: "Just because you have that armor, it won't make a difference!"
......................Kato rushes at him, but Zikonis does an attack that punches Kato so hard his left side of his stomach had a hole in it and he follows up with a barrage of dragon looking blasts making Kato scream in pain, then he yells going to attack; but he gets trapped in an orb which he tries to break out with no resistance.....................
Haruka: "Oh no you don't."
Zikonis: "Haruka, I see you learned some magic on your own."
Haruka: "All in a day's work from being here and also being a devil, now. Time to go." *snaps her fingers*
.......................the orbs turns small as he explodes with a screaming heard before that happened with Sarius and Yozokura looking in shock......................
Sarius: "KATO!"
Yozokura: "No, this can't be happening!"
(Y/N): "It's definitely happening! *they look at him* See what happens when you start something against forces stronger than you?"
Sarius: "We did what we have to do, all we wanted was to bring honor to our family and you were the one to do that! All you had to do was marry my sister."
(Y/N): "You think I want to marry her? What she did to me in front of Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, and Rossweisse is unforgivable to provoke them. Like Rias said before, I choose who I want to marry and now you're going to pay the price! Ohma Charge!"
......................the diamonds on his armor starts to glow and they attempted to escape only to get stabbed as Kiba is seen stabbing him in the gut and with Xenovia through the right side of her chest as Koneko had her in an armbar with Rossweisse pointing her weapon at Sarius's neck......................
Kiba: "You're not going anywhere!"
Xenovia: "You will suffer for what you did!"
......................Rias and Akeno goes next to (Y/N) as they both charged their power.....................
(Y/N): "Rias, Akeno. *they look at him, he offers them to hold his hands* Let's finish them together! Our powers combined will be stronger."
......................Rias and Akeno smiled as they held his hand as they felt his power surge through them, Sarius and Yozokura tried getting away from their grasps. But, they held on as they charged their power more, (Y/N) nods as Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, and Rossweisse moves which Gasper freezes them. Three glyphs appeared behind (Y/N), Rias, and Akeno as they combined their attacks heading towards the two and it hits them as they scream in pain while the disintegrated from the attack, (Y/N) takes off his Balance Breaker as he turned around to look at his mother and father. (A/N: End the music here.) Yumi descends and lands on the ground as she ran to (Y/N) and he hugged her as she did, Rias sees a red orb heading towards her she held it to reveal four of her Pawn pieces as she looked at (Y/N) and he looked at her.....................
(Y/N): "Rias, what's wrong? *looks at the Pawn Pieces* Is that-?"
Rias: "I should've know, you weren't ready for it, the moment you decided to accept your real name of your family you because a high-ranking devil and you're a King of your own Evil Pieces now. So, you're not my Pawn anymore."
(Y/N): "Rias."
Sir Zechs: "Now this is a major surprise, (Y/N) (L/N) is actually Zikonis's son. How much loyalty is that?"
Azazel: "Truly loyal, cause from what was told the Xon Ruvik family would've easily won if they had the only daughter of that family married to (Y/N). But, now things have changed and now since (Y/N) is the first head of his house, other females from others will want to marry him."
Sir Zechs: "I'm pretty sure he's made his choice, *Azazel looks at him* and so did Rias."
.....................after that they went to Rias' home, but as they were going back (Y/N) wasn't going with them.....................
Rias: "What do you mean?"
Sir Zechs: "Rias I need to have a talk with (Y/N) and Zikonis about something, it won't take long."
Asia: "(Y/N). *he looks at her* What do you think is gonna happen?"
Xenovia: "Will we be able to stay with you at home?"
(Y/N): "Of course. Like Sir Zechs said, it won't be long."
Akeno: "I just hope it's good news."
....................a glyph appears as its under them as he kept looking at them and they disappear from his sight as he sighed and walked to where his father and Sir Zechs are going.....................