Chapter 34: Dragon Unleashed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 34 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) saw Asia disappear he was in shock seeing her not there anymore as his eyes twitched as he did as well, his mind was slowly becoming blank as he kept looking in the direction of where she was......................
(Y/N): "Wh-What? Wh-W-Where?"
Xenovia: "Asia?"
Gasper: "Where is she?"
Koneko: "What happened?"
????: "I think that's quite enough of this nonsense, Diodora Astaroth."
Rias: "Who are you?"
????: "Dear little sister of the despicable and fake devil king. Who I am is the one and true descendent of the Great Devil Beelzebub. I am Shalba Beelzebub."
Rias: "What do you want?"
Diodora: "Please Shalba. Help me, imagine if both the old and current devil kings combined their strength."
......................he was interrupted with a shot to the gut as a hole with a gold outline......................
Shalba: "And thus, a maggot dies."
......................Diodora screams as he is turned to ash......................
Shalba: "Current Devil King, did he say? Calling the true bloodline old was the fool's first mistake. His imagination was his second."
Rias: "Or course, you were the one behind the death of the Glasya-Labolas heir, weren't you?"
Shalba: "Can you believe the sheer arrogance there? Claiming to be the Devil King."
Rias: "It doesn't matter who you are. You will still suffer for what you did to Asia!"
Shalba: "Little sister of the imposter, Sir Zechs. Nothing personal, but I think I will kill you."
(Y/N): "Asia? Where are you? Asia? Where did you run off to? Come on, we are going home. If you hide we won't be able to go home. Stop being silly, please Asia. That's enough."
Kiba: "He's lost it."
Rias: "(Y/N)."
(Y/N): "I hurt those guys that bullied you, I don't want to play anymore. Please Asia? *starts to cry* Asia!"

3rd P.O.V

......................slowly his mind was loosing it as he thought about Asia as he cried along with everyone......................
(Y/N): "We have that three-legged race we're in. We have to practice, please come out Asia."
Rias: *hugs him from behind* "(Y/N)."
Xenovia: *yells in anger* "I swear I will kill you for what you've done! I'll cut you down piece by piece until you scream for mercy!"
.......................she attempts to attack him, but he blocks her attack as she gets hit by an attack as she grunts and screams in pain she slams on the ground after taking that hit......................
Rias: "Xenovia, no!"
Shalba: "Don't test me."
Xenovia: "Bring Asia back now! Please, she's one of my best friends, she was so gentle, and unbelievably kind! Asia!"
(Y/N): "Rias. Do you know where she is? Where Asia could've gone? Then if you do we need to find her, please help me. We can't go on without her, she's family."
Rias: *gently touches his cheeks* "Oh (Y/N)."
Shalba: "Interesting. The princess of the Gremory household has horrible taste, would the filth like to know where that girl went? I sent her far beyond our reality, into the Dimensional Gap. The exposure has surely consumed her flesh by now. To put it simply, the bitch is dead."
......................(Y/N) looks at him with complete rage and malice as his eyes glows red with a gold glow in the middle. The outside of his eyes turn black as his Sacred Gears activate. His mind is filled with nothing but, killing Shalba. He groggily, but slowly walks towards him.....................
Rias: "(Y/N)?"
Ohma Gears 'whispering echoing': "Death, anger, destruction, death, anger, destruction!"
Rias: "What?"
(Y/N): "Shalba, I don't give a damn who you are! *looks at him with rage* I'll kill you!"
....................his power skyrockets as he is covered with a gold glow along with his gears emitting a reddish glow as his Sacred Gear gets put on with the power causing a wind gust making Shalba crash into a wall over the throne......................
Kiba: "His aura and power are incredible!"
Koneko: "And dangerous."
Rias: "(Y/N)! *runs to him, but gets stopped by a broken pillar in front of her* Answer me right now; what's going on? (Y/N)!"
Shalba: "Who are you?"
.......................his armor glows as the diamond slowly glows in and out at a rapid pace......................
(Y/N): "I, who shall awaken-"
Shalba: "I don't know you."
........................(Y/N)'s body slowly got bigger and changed as the chant keeps going......................
(Y/N): "-I am the Kingly Dragon who stood to lead towards all Dragons. I bring order and destroy those who stand against me, I shall become the Gold Dragon to Kingship and Order. I shall drown you in the depths of golden purgatory. Juggernaut Drive!"
.........................he roars as he fully completes his transformation: