Chapter 1: Meeting Rias Gremory

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 1 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a week being in Kuoh Academy, (Y/N) has had a good time going there where he made a good amount of friends, Matsuda and Motohama tried getting him involved with perverted stuff, but as always it failed miserably since he kept rejecting the offer which one result is being chased by girls for bothering him. It's the end of the day and (Y/N) is now getting his stuff from his locker as he walks away, he looks ahead to see the same red haired girl that kept looking at him for a while......................
(Y/N): (There she is again. Why has she been staring at me?)
......................he drops his textbook as he picks it up to see the girl gone, he looks down the hall where she was standing and she's just gone now. He shrugs as he walks away back home, he hears a conversation around a corner and he listens......................
Random Female Student 1: "I think that (Y/N) guy is pretty nice, he seems like a perfect example of a perfect non-perverted guy."
Random Female Student 2: "Yeah, he is so perfect like Kiba."
Random Female Student 3: "You know, I saw Rias staring at him today when he was in gym class. You think she has something towards him?"
Random Female Student 1: "Hm, a non-pervert with Rias. I definitely see that."
......................he walks away thinking about that conversation he heard, he now k owns the name of the girl that has been watching him. He stops at a red walking light as he waits for it to turn green, a paper sound is heard as he looks to see a paper dangling on his leg, he grabs it as he looks to see a logo on it.......................
(Y/N): "Hm, that's strange. Never seen this before, *looks around* and by how everything is no one has seem to drop it. *looks at it again, puts it in his binder* I'll just take it."
......................he sees the walking light turning green as he walks across, he goes through a park with a big fountain as he walks around it. He hears a noise as the sky suddenly starts glowing......................
(Y/N): "What the heck? What's going on?"
????: "Your death!"
......................he turns around to see a guy behind him with a big weapon in his hand, he recognizes it to be a long sword as he gets scared......................
(Y/N): "Woah, woah, woah, woah what are you doing?"
????: "I was bored, I decided to come out and kill a human. You seem to be the lucky one for me. Time to die."
......................he goes to run off, but someone else appears in front of him as he gets stabbed in the gut by a long dagger. He sees a woman who it is that stabbed him as he stands there shocked......................
???? 2: "Too bad, I got to him first."
????: "Aw, you're no fun I had him."
......................he hears the voices around him becoming a ringing sound, his heartbeat is heard as he now blocks out. After acouple of minutes he is laying on the ground dying as he bleeds out......................
(Y/N): (No. Not now, I don't want to die. I just came back home, I can't. Someone please help me.)
......................he starts crying as his life is slowly leaving his body, but a red glow shines at his face. He slightly opens his eyes to see a glint of red hair and he sees Rias right beside him, he reaches for her with a helping type motion. She takes his hand as he felt it with the warmth while she smiles at him......................
Rias 'echoing': "Not today. I'm not gonna let you die."
......................he closes his eyes as everything went dark to him......................

Rias P.O.V

......................Rias was in her club room as she heard the pleas from (Y/N), when she arrived she saw him dying with a stab wound in his gut as he bleeds out. He reaches for her as she saw the pleading in his eyes, she gently touches his hand as she kneed led to him......................
Rias: "Not today. I'm not gonna let you die."
......................she brings out a pawn chess piece and placed it on him......................
Asia: "Rias, I'm here. Oh no, (Y/N)!"
Rias: "He's gonna be okay, you're gonna have to heal him when I make him my pawn."
Asia: "Okay."
......................Asia kneels next to him to heal his wound as Rias now makes him her pawn now......................

(Y/N) P.O.V
Timeskip-Morning

......................(Y/N) opens his eyes as he sees he is in his room, he sits up to look around......................
(Y/N): "What's going on? Am I dead? *pinches his cheek* Ow. Okay I'm not, what happened I was sure gonna be dead. *looks down his body* And why am I naked?"
......................he sees someone next to him in his bed as he slowly removes the covers to reveal Rias, his eyes widen in shock as he falls outta his bed and crawls away freaked out. Rias wakes up and she sits up rubbing her eyes as she yawns, (Y/N)'s blanket falls off her body as he covers his eyes......................
(Y/N): (Why is she in my bed?)
Rias: "Hello (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "Wait, you know my name?"
Rias: "Asia told me all about you of course. Sorry if I freaked you out."
(Y/N): "Don't worry about it, it's just- Wait, did I die?"
Rias: "Well, yes. But, you were brought back thanks to Asia's magic and me making you my servant."
(Y/N): *looks at her confused* "Wait, servant? *blocks her body with his hand* Oops."
Rias: "Oh, I'm sorry."
......................he hears her get out his bed and walked to a pile of her clothes that are folded, she puts on her panties and she goes to put on her bra. She looks at him with a smile on her face......................
Rias: "Hey, could you please help me with this?"
(Y/N): "Um, sure."
......................he walks behind her and clips her bra into place, he starts to slowly freak out while he does since its the first time helping a girl put her bra on......................
(Y/N): "I just have two question. What do you mean I'm your servant and why were you naked and so was I."
Rias: "Well, what I mean is that I am actually a devil. *looks at her shocked* And making you my servant, you are also a devil, and about waking up naked; don't worry. We didn't do anything, I'm still a virgin."
(Y/N): "I wasn't thinking that anyway, and so am I. *chuckles nervously* So, your name is Rias if I remember?"
Rias: "Yep. Rias Gremory, it's nice to meet you (Y/N) (L/N)."

3rd P.O.V

......................after that (Y/N) walks to school with Rias and they attracted a lot of attention, but nothing bad since all the girls like (Y/N) since he isn't like some boys in school. After they walked in Rias turns around to look at him......................
Rias: "Now (Y/N), I'll send someone to fetch you later."
(Y/N): "What do you mean?"
Rias: "After school someone will arrive and bring you to me so we can talk."
(Y/N): "Okay then. I'll see you after school."
......................he walks off as Rias does, he sees jealous looks from guys since Rias walked with him to school. Rias looks at him as he goes in a hallway towards his class."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)