Chapter 44: Ravel Phoenix at Kuoh Academy

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 44 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Days before the school festival everyone in the Gremory Family were asked to do a live play for the kids since (Y/N)'s popularity in the Underworld since his TV show was also popular. They performed which cheers from the kids are heard as well with the others, after that (Y/N), Kiba, and Shoutaru are in the back drying their hair after their performance......................
Kiba: " Man, the crowd really loves you (Y/N)."
Shoutaru: "Yeah. Who knew your show is a big hit."
(Y/N): "Not exactly everyone, just the kids cheered for me, but I did hear the girls cheer for me as well. But, more cheers from the girls were heard when you two appeared on the stage. Not even a single empty seat."
Kiba: *sighs* "Well, I've got to give it to SirZechs, this whole thing has gotten really popular."
......................a knock is heard at the door which gets their attention to see the door open and Irina peeks her head in......................
(Y/N): "Oh hey Irina, you need something?"
Irina: "Don't ask questions, just come with me!"
......................he follows her to a dressing room to help her put on the same uniform as the announcer woman, but he is having trouble trying to zip up the outfit......................
(Y/N): "Why do you need to wear this dress again?"
Irina: "The usual lady narrator person twisted her ankle or something, so the asked if maybe I could fill in."
(Y/N): "Oh yeah, you were more excited about the show than any of the kids."
Irina: "I don't mind filling in for her, but the costume is a little tight. Especially around the chest area, you know?"
(Y/N): "I see what you mean, okay. Breathe in Irina!"
......................he zips up the dress which she grunts, but she yelps with her falling on (Y/N) as they land on the square couch......................
(Y/N): "Okay, that hurt. *looks at Irina, his eyes widen* Wait, why aren't you wearing a bra?!"
Irina: "Well, I thought the suit would fit better without a bra. Wait a second, random side note."
(Y/N): "What is it?"
Irina: "We've been in this position before."
(Y/N): "What?! Not like this!"
Irina: "Okay then. I get it. *sits up still sitting on his lap* Things like this always happen with you, it must be a sign from God! We'll be like the animals on the ark!"
(Y/N): "Woah, Irina. Don't go that far, okay? If it was there wouldn't be a flood."
Irina: "No, but there's a sizeable canoe in your pocket! If I have the Ohma Dragon's child, it'll prove my faithfulness to God. I'll know he'll forgive me!" *lays back on him*
(Y/N): "Woah, woah, let's not go too far!"
Irina: "Oh God, this is for you! Take me (Y/N)!"
Xenovia: *bursts in the room* "Stop right there! I have dibs on that DNA!"
Asia: "No fair, you can't take advantage of (Y/N)!"
Akeno: "Especially since that's my job."
Koneko: "Move aside douche-hoes, because that man is mine."
Irina: "Hey, back off! I was here first!"
....................the girls approach him as the lifted their shirts showing their breasts making (Y/N) nervous at what is happening to him again......................
Koneko: "Ignore those milk troughs. I'm built for speed!"
Akeno: "Oh please. You mean you're built like a boy."
Asia: "Pick me!"
Xenovia: "Well, mine are the perfect size for baby making. Get out of the way!"
......................they all piled on (Y/N) as they argued on with who is getting (Y/N) as he is blushing like crazy since the girls are doing g that......................
Rias: "What is going on?"
(Y/N): "Rias!"
Rias: *eyes widen in anger* "You girls should never take advantage of him like that as well fight amongst yourselves stressing him out, you have five seconds to clear this room!"
......................they run out screaming as (Y/N) lays there breathing hard from all that......................
Rias: "I swear."
......................after that (Y/N) is walking through the hall as he thought about what just happened with the girls with him sighing in exhaustion......................
(Y/N): (This must be how it feels with actors getting all the girls attention.)
Boy: "No fair! You said we were gonna meet him! *(Y/N) opens the door* I wanna see the Ohma Dragon! You promised!" *sobs*
Manager: "It so sorry. I'm afraid we've already sold out of the meet-n-greet and autograph spots for this evening."
Mother: "How unfortunate. Looks like they're out of tickets honey. We'll have to try again on another day."
Boy: "No fair! But, I wanna see him today! You promised me!"
.....................(Y/N) smiles at that, he didn't want him more upset as he activates his Balance Breaker with the helmet off as he approached them......................
(Y/N): "What's going on here?"
Boy: *gasps in surprise, laughs in happiness* "It's the Ohma Dragon! You're so cool!"
Manager: "Mr. (L/N), I'm sorry."
(Y/N): "What's your name buddy?"
Lirenkus: "It's Lirenkus!"
(Y/N): *pats his head* "Cool name! I'm really happy you and your mom came to see me today. *grabs his hat, signs it* Listen, you can't cry and throw fits when you grow up, you got to be strong so you can protect your mom."
Lirenkus: "Kay!"
(Y/N): *gives him his hat back* "Here you go."
Lirenkus: *laughs* "Awesome! Thanks so much, Mr. Ohma Dragon sir! *waves at him* See ya later! And thanks again for everything!"
Manager: "Mr. (L/N), please don't do spontaneous things like that in the future. It's simply impossible to accommodate every single child who comes through here, and quite frankly it sets a bad precedent."
(Y/N): "Yeah. You're right."
......................after that he goes back inside as he takes off the Balance Breaker and drinks water as he is exhausted from today......................
Rias: "You never cease to amaze me."
(Y/N): "Hm, *looks at her* Rias! How much of that did you see?"
Rias: "Just enough to be impressed."
(Y/N): "It wasn't anything special, that boy wanted to meet me, but he couldn't. So, I had to do so he can be happy."
Rias: *wraps her arms around his neck, caresses his face* "Hm-mm. On the contrary, I think it was special to him."
(Y/N): "Really?"
Millicas: "Hi (Y/N)! *him and Rias looks at them* I saw your show! It was super amazing!"
Rias: "Mother, Millicas. How nice to see you."
Venelana: "We enjoyed the hero show very much."
(Y/N): "Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it."
Venelana: "We never anticipated that it would be so popular, but thanks to it's success, we'll be able to keep funding the Gremory Family's future endeavors. The children of the Underworld are smitten with it, they simply can't get enough of the Ohma Dragon. *holds his hand* I hope that you'll continue that wonderful work you're doing here, not only for the children of the Underworld, but for the rest of the Gregory Family and our beloved daughter as well."
(Y/N): "Of course, I won't let you down! Don't you worry Mrs. Gremory!"
Venelana: "Thank you, though I'd really prefer you call me something else besides Mrs. Gremory. *gently grabs his chin* You could always call me 'Mother-in-Law' or better than yet, just 'mother'."
(Y/N): "A-Are you sure?"
Venelana: "Of course, besides it's embarrassing for you to be so formal with me, especially during public events. And further more I'm not sure if Rias can keep up not being closer than just lovers."
(Y/N): "Hm?"
Venelana: "Tell me (Y/N), do you love my daughter?"
(Y/N): "Of course I do, with all my heart. I would never forgive myself if something bad happened to her. I would do everything to make sure she's happy and safe."
Venelana: "I see. Well, that confirms your beautiful master-and-servant relationship. And those feelings are quite natural, but what about beyond that? As in, what does Rias mean to you personally, not only as your master, but something more?"
(Y/N): "She does mean to me more than anything else."
Venelana: "Rias, it's not just (Y/N). You need to think about it." *walks out the room with Millcas*
Rias: "Right. Well, *walks out as well* we should probably head home and start prepping for the school festival. Cause... *looks at him smiling* there's still a lot that needs to be sorted out."
(Y/N): "Okay."