Chapter 55: Days of Love Pt. 1 (Lemon)

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 43 of this story and by the title of this chapter as well as his being one of the lemons of this story you should know what's going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After a month (Y/N) is now married to Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Asia, Xenovia, Rossweisse, and Ravel which he is happy he married the girls he loves, after that their lives lived on perfect with how they're living. Right now (Y/N) is in his room laying on the bed after a long day of school which he had a long exercise in gym class which he sighs after that...................
(Y/N): (Man, talk about an extra exhausted day of exercises and activities. Today was the most exhausting day of my life.)
......................he laid there as he slowly starts taking a nap, until he heard his door open and he looked to see Rias standing there with a smile on her face.....................
Rias: "You want some company?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Come on in."
.......................she walked up to him as he laid there resting, but he felt pressure on his body as he sees Rias laying on top of him which he gets surprised at her action.....................
(Y/N): "R-Rias, what're you-"
Rias: *places her finger over his lips* "I just wanted to spend my moment with you, and maybe take our love further with our moment."
(Y/N): "Like how do you mean?"
Rias: "Like, making love. And there's no need to worry now, let's do what we must."
......................she unbuttons her shirt as she tossed it on the floor, she took off her bra after that with her breasts, she grabs his hand to place it on her breast which (Y/N) blushes at that for what she did......................
Rias: "It's okay (Y/N), don't be nervous. Go on, squeeze them."
.......................he smiles as he does that making Rias moan, he placed his hand in her other breast and massaged them both as she moaned from the feeling of his hands groping her. He leans up and sucks on her breasts which she moans loud at the feeling as he pleasures her, he felt a hand go down his shirt to his pants as he groans......................
Rias: "How about we get these off?"
.......................she gently pushes him on the bed as she focused on his pants as she unbuckled his belt as well unzipped his pants and pulled them down which revealed a tent in his boxers which her eyes widen at. She grabbed the helm of his boxers and gently pulled them down to reveal his fully erect member which her eyes widen at the size of his member.......................
Rias: "H-How are you so big? I never expected this."
.......................she held his member as she started rubbing it as he groans a little, she leans to his member as she started licking his member making him shiver at the feeling as she licked the head of his member until she started from the shaft of his member from bottom to head as (Y/N) grips the bedsheets feeling her tongue on his member which he groans....................
(Y/N): "Rias, that feels so good."
Rias: "Oh, I'm just getting this started."
........................he looked at her as she started sucking on his member making him groan louder as he shivers more, he laid there as Rias is pleasuring him and he looked at her as she continued sucking his member.....................
(Y/N): "Rias, when did you learn to do this?"
Rias: "I may have secretly stole those magazines from those two perverts at our school, who are they again? Matsuda and Motohama?"
(Y/N): "Should've known."
Rias: "And I know how to do this."
......................he sees her place his member between her breasts as she rubbed his member with them as she licked the head of his member pleasuring him more which Rias giggles at that. (Y/N) lays his head on the pillow as he felt her pleasuring him, after acouple of minutes he felt his end approaching....................
(Y/N): "R-Rias, I'm gonna cum!"
Rias: "Go on, don't hold back. Cum all over me!"
........................she increases the speed at rubbing his member with her breasts which he felt his release close, he groans as he releases his load on her face, breasts, and in her mouth. He breathes hard from that and he felt Rias lay on him as she smiled with a blush on her face......................
Rias: "Well, shall we continue?"