Chapter 38: Heading to Kyoto

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 38 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's going to happen, with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After the fight with the look a like and saving Rias, he was living his life perfectly as well with Rias's approval is that the girl's can share him. He was bummed out at first, but he went with it for how much he loves the girls. Right now (Y/N) is in his room on his bed with Akeno crawling on him with him starting to freak out......................
Akeno: "(Y/N), I want you."
(Y/N): "Um, Akeno-"
Akeno: "I can't believe you'd abandon me just so you can go gallivanting all over Kyoto."
(Y/N): "I-It wasn't my idea, it's a school trip. You know?"
Akeno: "I do, but that't two entire days I won't be able to get my hands on you. Really. And so *leans to him as he blushes* that's why I'm going to fill up on you now."
(Y/N): "You don't mean-"
Akeno: "You're so funny and cute. I meant I want to experience your manly essence, and in turn, I want your hands all over me."
(Y/N): "W-Well you are a senior right?"
Akeno: "There's no such thing as seniors or juniors in the bondoir. There's only *leans to his face* a man and a woman."
(Y/N): (I happen to be that man.)
Rias: "Akeno? What the hell is going on in here?"
Akeno: *looks at her* "Oh my, what's this? It looks as though our bicycle is in danger of becoming a tricycle." *giggles*
(Y/N): "Rias!"
Rias: "You seem to be having a hard time controlling yourself."
Akeno: "I'm not the only one having a hard time right now. Right?"
......................she hugs (Y/N) to tackle him in the bed as his eyes widen at her action, but he was hugged from behind by Koneko......................
Koneko: "Yo, stop hogging all the man meat."
(Y/N): "Wait, where'd you come from?"
Koneko: "(Y/N), let's use my healing sage arts to get you back to full capacity."
(Y/N): "Huh?"
Rias: "Wow. You too?"
Asia: "Oh no! It looks like once again I'm the odd woman out. Well, no more! *lunges at him, hugs him* I want in! Tonight I'm gonna be the one to sleep with (Y/N), it's the last thing I do!"
Akeno: "As if, I've already called dibs on him!"
Koneko: "His healing comes first."
(Y/N): (Why do I feel so lucky? If anyone would compare this to a body pillow, a pervert would say this is better.)
Rias: "Jeez. Why can't any of you subs learn to listen to any of your master's orders?"
Akeno/Koneko/Asia: "Because (Y/N) is ours."
(Y/N): (Uh-oh.)
Rias: *removes towel from her head* "That maybe true, but *run to them* if anything else, he also is *jumps to him* mine!"
......................his eyes widen as Rias goes to him as she yells and she lands on him with her breasts on his face......................

Timeskip-Next Day

......................it's the next day as (Y/N) is sitting in the classroom with everyone talking about the trip to Kyoto. (Y/N) is learning about it himself as he looks at a pamphlet, he felt a tap on his shoulder which he looks to see Koneko......................
Koneko: "Can I borrow you for a minute (Y/N)?"
......................they walk to the O.R.C clubroom for some privacy as they saw the candles lit and no one else there......................
(Y/N): "So, you wanna heal me? From what? As well in here?"
Koneko: "Yes. I need to treat you as much as I can before you leave, the only way to recover the life force you lost from using the Juggernaut Drive is through regular sage arts healing sessions, and I'm worried we might lose progress with you being gone for the two whole days."
(Y/N): "It makes sense, but-"
Koneko: "There are too many people at your house, so it can be rather difficult for me fo focus on healing you properly. *changes her clothes* We have to do it here."
(Y/N): "What are you doing?"
Koneko: "Akeno kindly let me borrow some of her clothes, they help me sne dmy focused chi to you more effectively."
......................her tail and ears appear as his eyes widen in surprise, he takes off his shirt and sits on the couch with Koneko on his lap as he felt the power helping him......................
Koneko: "How does it feel? Is it helping?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. It feels amazing."
Koneko: "There's another thing we can try as well. Um, it's called Bedroom Arts."
(Y/N): "Wait, you don't mean- You want to try that?"
Koneko: "I know someone like you wouldn't be interested since you're not a pervert, *makes him lay on the couch* it would help you recover."
(Y/N): (Oh man.)
(Y/N): *hears a cough, he looks* "Rias?"
Rias: "While I understand the sage arts are a necessary evil needed to heal (Y/N), I'll have to ask you to refrain from doing the deeds on school grounds. Also, I wanted to tell you that my family is having a gathering. We'll be stopping by the Gremory house to say hello. Since your leaving for Kyoto shortly, we'll go before your trip