Final Chapter & Epilogue: The Future of a New Era

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here d is the Final Chapter and the Epilogue of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"After the days with (Y/N) being with his wives for a certain number of days being along with them one at a time, they gave the biggest surprise of his life when they are confirmed pregnant. Which made (Y/N) happy that he's going to beat father, but Xenovia is the most happiest since she's finally having the child she wants with (Y/N), they had to come up with an excuse to why they haven't attended school which worked for everyone at the academy. After nine months the children are finally born which (Y/N) walks in to see his wives holding their children.....................
Rias: " (Y/N), you're here."
Akeno: "Come say hi to our kids."
.....................he walks up to them to see his and Rias' kid to be a girl which looked like her, but only with his (H/C) with blonde hair streak and (E/C) eyes, His child with Akeno is a boy with her hair and eye color, Koneko gave birth to a girl with his hair color and her eye color along with cat ears and tail, Asia gave birth to a boy with her blonde hair and green eyes, Xenovia is also a boy with her hair color with his eye color, Rossweisse is a girl with a her silver hair along with the eye color being gold, the child with Irina is a boy with her hair and eye color, and Ravel's child is a girl with his hair color with her eye color. He smiles seeing all his children with them smiling at him, he held them one at a time cause them to giggle when he held them. After that everyone of the family walked in.....................
Venelana: "There's my little granddaughter, oh she's so cute! She looks just like Rias. *picks her up to hold her* Hi there."
Milicas: "Can I see my cousin? *Venelana bends to his level for him to see* Hi there, I'm Milicas. You're my little cousin."
...................the baby giggles at him with Zeoticus kneeling next to them seeing her causing her to giggle, Akeno sees her father appear walking up to her.....................
Barkiel: "Akeno, I know you won't do the same mistake I did years ago. But, I know you'll raise him well."
Akeno: "I know. And I won't."
...................Yumi runs in happily to see her little siblings whicu she smiles and adores them making them giggle from theirbig sister adoring them, after that (Y/N) opens his hand to releases the dragons he had with him. He brings out the Ddraig as one of them as they floated around heading to the children so they can use their powers when they get older.....................

Timeskip-17 Years Later
Location: Kuoh Academy

.....................at Kuoh Academy everyone is seen walking there with them being new kids for first years at the academy. Among those are a certain number of them who are walking on the school grounds towards the building to start the first day at school, after school those same students head to the old school building. They walk in the room to see the desk along with two couches, one wake to the desk to confirm it's a girl resembling a certain person who once sat at the desk before....................
????: "So, my mother sat at this desk through her time at this academy huh?"
???? 2: "When there were club activities, yeah. And my mother was the vice president of the club, those two were really popular at their time in the academy."
????: "And soon everyone will know about us, don't you think bro?"
....................the two are confirmed to be Reiko Gremory and the guy her half-brother Arashi Himejima who two of the children of the Ohma Family. Someone peeks their head out the corner to get the siblings attention.....................
???? 3: "So, what should we do with Gasper's old room since it's totally cleared out?"
Reiko: "I'm not sure, we'll think of something the more we continue the years here at Kuoh. But, I'm sure you can think Kaho."
.....................the girl is confirmed to be Kaho Tojo to be one of their half-siblings. Two more people are seen walkie to the room to be the other two siblings Atsuto Argento and Xenajiina Ohma.....................
Atsuto: "I'm so excited that we're going to the same school our parents went to, can you believe this Xenajiina?"
Xenajiina: "Yeah. I know from the attention our mothers got when they arrived, we're gonna get the same frm the girls of this academy."
Atsuto: "Yeah. I don't doubt that."
.....................outside the building one person is seen looking at the building outside to inspect it to see it perfect with no glass, scratch, and not too much plants around it. The girl is Reisu Ohma, who is now known to be the strongest Valkyrie since she is the daughter of the second Ohma Dragon....................
Reisu: "Everything is in top shape, that's perfect. And from what I heard the inside is cleaned perfectly, now I have to be sure I don't make the same mistake my mother did in relationship terms. I don't want to be a virgin when I reach her age."
....................they set up everything inside with Reiko sitting at the mains desk with Arashi next to her with everyone sitting on the couches. The door is heard opening revealing three others....................
Reiko: "About time you three arrived."
....................the three are confirmed to be Ikuto Shido, the other is Rina Phoenix, and the other one is Satsuka Nijima; the daughter of Shoutaru Nijima and Aika Kiryuu......................
Reiko: "Was it hard finding your way?"
Ikuto: "Nah, everything went okay."
Rina: "It's just that everyone was saying that we looked like students that came to this academy before us and we obviously knew it's our parents."
Xenajiina: "Yeah, I get the same."
Satsuka: "Out of all of us I received more of a mix type of reaction from the second and third years of this academy."
Kaho: "Well, your mom is Aika Kiryuu and your father is Shoutaru Nijima. A perverted girl with a guy like Shoutaru is pretty surprising."
Satsuka: "I thought the same."
Ikuto: "So, this is where we're meeting for club meetings huh?"
Reiko: "Yes, our parents met here and we're doing the same for now on. I'll soon be the President of the Occult Research Club and that's how it will be."
Arashi: "I swear if our parents saw us it would bring up so much memories they had together."
Reiko: "And we will make them proud, aside Satsuka we are the children of the Ohma Family and it's up to us to make the family proud."
Atsuto: "And make our mothers proud."
....................in the distance a guy is seen looking at the building seeing everyone in the room which are flashbacks of everything that happened in his life. The guy is (Y/N) Ohma looking at a he building with a smile on his face....................
(Y/N): (You will definitely make me proud kids, I'm happy for you.) *a glyph appears at his ear* "Yes?"
Rias: "How are the kids?"
(Y/N): "They're okay, just getting used to how the Clubroom is."
Akeno: "Well, don't keep us waiting handsome. We have the time to ourselves."
(Y/N): *chuckles* "I'll see you there my wives."
...................the glyph disappears with (Y/N) taking one final look at the building as he walks off back home to his wives as Reiko looks at everyone smiling."
Reiko: "So, what's the first order of business?"

The end

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this very long story. If you enjoyed this, let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)