Chapter 29: A Plan Against Loki

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 29 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After what happened with Kuroka and Bikou, it turns out the attack at the council was caused by Loki. He is now sealed away inside a seal which shows of it not lasting long. After that they returned to Rias's home to tell Azazel what's happening......................
Azazel: "Odin's gonna head back up north to retrieve Mjolnir. Says we'll need it in the coming fight, and while it's great that Ajuka teleported Loki out off our hair, he'll only be restrained for about a day, and you can bet he's gonna be pissed when he gets back here."
Rias: "One day? That's it?"
Azazel: "Yep, and when that happens, we're not gonna have any choice but to fight him head on. Won't be easy either."
Rias: "Because of the Devil King class members elect to attack Loki outright, it could result in another large-scale war, with wouldn't be good for anybody. That's far too risky."
Azazel: "Plus it would play into Loki's hand. He wants to bring about Ragnarok, and the Chaos Brigade wants pandemonium. A war like that would further all of their goals. It'd be the beginning of the end kiddos. Nothing would survive."
Akeno: "If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives, we're screwed."
Rias: "Seems that way. Yeah, I think we need to go talk to my brother."
......................after that they went to Sir Zechs which Rias told him a plan that might help them against Loki, but it turns out acouple more people are joining as well with three of them Sona, Tsubaki, and Saji, along with Irina, and another woman from Asgard, now everyone is outside with the ones going against Loki standing on a green glyph except Asia and Gasper......................
Rias: "I'm sorry that we can't bring you with us, but it's just too dangerous. You'll be safe here with the defense force."
Asia: "Oh, of course. Listen (Y/N). Please be careful and come back safe, okay?"
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I will. You just focus on staying here with the others, okay?"
Asia: "Right?"
(Y/N): "You be careful as well Shoutaru."
Shoutaru: "Don't worry, I will."
Irina: "This feels like old times, doesn't it?"
Xenovia: "Yeah. Well, kind of anyway. It might seem weird coming from a devil, but try to be careful."
Irina: "I was about to say the same thing to you!"
Rossweisse: "Guess I'll have to introduce myself to the team. *they look at her* I should have known things would get outta hand traveling with Odin. I'm the Valkyrie Rossweisse."
(Y/N): (An actual Valkyrie? That's so amazing!)
Saji: "You seein' what I'm seein?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. And don't talk about her body."
Saji: "I know, but still-" *gets his ear pulled by Sona as he groans in pain*
Sona: "Would you look at the time."
Rias: "At least you pointed out her Valkyrie style through her being one. Good job (Y/N)."
Azazel: "Okay kids. Just try to be careful out there."
Sir Zechs: "The time has come."
Grayfia: "Right. These are Phoenix Tears. Unfortunately this is all we could obtain on such short notice."
Sir Zechs: "They may not look like much, but they're good to have. Especially since you won't have a Bishop's healing powers."
Rias: *takes the box, closes it* "Thank you. That's a good idea."
Sir Zechs: "Just remember to keep your guard up out there."
Rias: "We will."
......................after that (Y/N) felt a tug on his shirt sleeve and he looked to see Koneko is the one......................
Koneko: "Hey (Y/N). If I was scared, what would you say to me?"
(Y/N): "That you're okay. *she looks at him* You're not alone anymore, Koneko. I'll be right there to protect you if anything goes wrong." *she smiles as she blushes*
Akeno: "I gotta say, I'm impressed (Y/N). With smooth talking like that, she won't be able to deny her feelings much longer."
(Y/N): "Akeno, could please not start teasing? We're just friends."
Akeno: "Would you protect me? I'll be counting on that resolve of yours to get me through."
(Y/N): "I won't let you down Akeno."
Ajuka: "Alright. Off you go."
......................they teleported where Loki is being held and they see the prism glowing brighter as they kept looking at it....................
Saji: "I dunno about bout you, but I'm not diggin this. We just finished training and we're fighting a god? That's nuts. But, still. I'm fightin for Sona here, and there's not way I'm gonna let her down."
(Y/N): "Yeah, same here with Rias. I'm not gonna let her down."
Saji: "Yeah, I bet. Sona wants to make a school in the underworld. A place where even low-level Devils are welcome, so the can play the rating game."
(Y/N): "That's cool. But, how does anything have to do with with fighting Loki?"
Saji: "A lot of Devils hate her idea because it goes against the class system. They're not big on any kind of change."
(Y/N): "I see what you mean."
Saji: "Yeah, and mixing with other mythologies will open even more minds."
(Y/N): "I get it. Loki gets his way her goal won't have a chance."
Saji: "Yeah. Anyway, I'd be down for teaching kids at that kinda school, y'know?"
(Y/N): "Yeah. Definitely."
Saji: "Maybe so, but that's why I'm standing in this nightmare right now. I don't care if they're a god or a stuck-up devil, I swear I'll own anyone who gets in our way!"
(Y/N): "Damn right! And I'll be right there as well."
Rias: "He's coming!"