Chapter 13: The Battle with Riser

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 13 of this story and by the title you should know what's going to happen in this chapter, and I know I didn't receive any requests to publish another chapter today, but I felt like publishing another one today for you readers anyway,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) is in the same are with the diamonds around him looking like a cave, he stands up as he noticed a difference looking like a flower field is growing. He looks around to see the place glowing more now, plus diamonds are floating as well......................
(Y/N): "I'm here again, what now?"
.....................walking is heard again as (Y/N) looks to see the Oh,a Dragon walking towards him, but it's still changing its look in a dense fog he couldn't see. He looks down and back at the dragon......................
(Y/N): "What do you want now? What is it you need from me!?"
......................he hears running as he sees an armored like person going towards him, it shines bright where he couldn't see it and his left hand glows as he sees something changing in his arm. He wakes up to see he's in his room, he gets outta bed remembering what happened at the Rating Game......................
(Y/N): "Rias."
Grayfia: "I'm surprised you're awake."
(Y/N): "Miss Grayfia. *stands up* How did I get here? What happened?"
Grayfia: "The battle ended shortly after Lady Rias surrendered."
(Y/N): "W-We lost?"
Grayfia: "I'm afraid so. Lord Riser has declared the victory."
(Y/N): "No! No, no, no no this can't be I promised Rias we would win, *balls his hands into fists* I was so close I know I was close to beating him. He just kept pressuring her to give up, but she did it to save me."
Grayfia: "When you fought Riser you never gave up, you would get knocked down, but you got right back up. But, you did give a clean cut on his cheek."
(Y/N): *starts to cry* "I tried. I tried no matter what, but I was too focused on the fight where I didn't know how much power I had left. And it's because of me, and because of me Rias might be Riser's forever, I won't keep the promise I made to Issei."
Grayfia: "A promise? What promise?"
(Y/N): "To keep her safe and to take care of her, he's probably pissed at me now. But, what about everyone else?"
Grayfia: "Lady Rias instructed Asia and Shoutaru to stay and take care of you. After all, you were hurt pretty badly. The rest of them are in the Underworld, Lady Rias wanted them with her for what comes next."
(Y/N): "The Underworld?"
Grayfia: "Yes. The engagement party will be starting soon."
(Y/N): *eyes widen in shock* "No. I'm sorry Rias, I failed. I worked so hard and I failed, but now it's too late."
Grayfia: "Listen (Y/N), it's not your fault. Rias is abiding by the decision of the Gremory Household. Sadly, the outcome of the battle is the way it was always meant to be."
(Y/N): "Even so, the thought of it. It makes me sick to my stomach, I can't do nothing watching Rias suffer through this with that asshole. She shouldn't be forced at all to go through the this horrible life she doesn't want to go through with. It's wrong, it's so damn wrong! I can't let that asshole take her!"
Grayfia: *giggles* "You really are a fascinating boy (Y/N). You're an open book and a very gentle soul, to be sure I've met a lot of devils over the years, but never one quite like you. When your mind's made up there's nothing that can slow you down. And I'm the only one who thinks so. *pulls some thing from her pocket* Sir Zechs feels the same way."
(Y/N): "What's this?"
Grayfia: "If you want, this can transport you to the engagement party."
(Y/N): "Are you saying I should go there and stop them?"
Grayfia: "Sir Zechs gave me an important message for you, if you want my sister back (Y/N), you better be prepared for a fight."
(Y/N): "Yeah. *takes the paper* I'll be ready."
Grayfia: "Remember the warning. If you try to stage a rescue attempt, it's your only option."
(Y/N): *looks at the paper, stands up* "This time I am not giving up! There's only one things to do."
.....................he hears the door open, he sees Asia walk in with a bowl of water and a towel. The moment she looks at him her eyes widen......................
Asia: "(Y/N), you're up!"
......................she drops the bowl and runs to him tackling him in the bed, she hugs him as she did......................
(Y/N): "Woah, Asia what's wrong?"
Asia: "I was so worried about you. You were out so long, I didn't know if you were able to open your eyes again! I was sacred, I was so scared (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): *hugs her* "I'm sorry I worried you, I should've never done it. I won't do it again, I promise."
Asia: *stops hugging him* "No, it's okay. You don't have to apologize, you're safe and that's the only thing that matters to me now."
(Y/N): "Asia, I need you to listen to me."
Asia: "Okay."
(Y/N): "I have to try and rescue Rias."
Asia: "Are you sure? You think that's a good idea?"
(Y/N): "She saved me, so I need to return the favor and save her from that asshole."
Asia: "Then I'll come with you."
(Y/N): "You can't, only I can do it. I know you want to help, but I just need you to stay here for me."
Asia: "No, I won't. Let me come with you, I can help you if you get injured! I've gotten much better at using my magic! Don't let me stay behind (Y/N)!"
(Y/N): "Don't worry, I'm not gonna do anything stupid. Trust me, everything will be alright; please?"
Asia: "Don't make a promise you can't keep! If something horrible happens to you while you're away, what am I supposed to do? I can't loose you like how I lost Issei and I don't want you hurt again. Oh (Y/N) I don't know how I can bear it if I wasn't there to help!"
(Y/N): *places his hand in her shoulders* "I'm gonna be alright, you saw what I did to Riser, if I can do that again. Then I can beat him. And after everything I've been through I'm still I one piece, right?"
Asia: "I'll let you go, but you have to promise something."
(Y/N): "Anything."
Asia: "Now matter what, promise me you'll bring Rias back home with you."
(Y/N): "I will, it's a promise I intend to keep. But, I need you to do me a favor. It's something you can definitely help me with, remember?"
Asia: "Yes, if it's important to you, I'm happy to do it."
(Y/N): "Thanks Asia. *looks outside his window* Hey, Ohma Dragon can you hear me? Look we need to make a deal, if you can hear me out this once. Please."